The Brennity at Tradition

10685 SW Stony Creek Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34987

Reviews of The Brennity at Tradition

Deborah112283650 August 27, 2015

My mother is in Brennity at Tradition, and our experience has been fine. It's excellent. Everything is good there. The food is good too. They do a lot, and we're satisfied right now.

Michael107777350 June 21, 2015

We moved my aunt in The Brennity at Tradition, but she passed away on mid-May. The Brennity was a fantastic organization. They had very caring employees. They were really like family. I couldn't say anything negative at all about them. I really thought she was going to be there for two years, but she was there only there for two months.

When my sister and I moved my aunt into the facility in March, we had an opportunity to spend several days with her during her acclimation. We had several meals with the other residents there, and everybody seemed pleased. They had an extensive assisted living, independent living, and memory care unit. My aunt was very well received by the other residents in the place. She tried to acclimate herself, and she felt at home there as well. The meals were delicious and very tasty.

They offered activities, and my aunt was an active bridge player. I believed the bridge games were held with the independent living folks because they were a little more with it, but she had all her faculties, so they brought her over the IL side, and she played bridge with the people over there and had a good time. The place was spotless. It was absolutely clean and well kept.

Joyce104222850 April 19, 2015

I visited Brennity at Tradition. The rooms, the food, and the people were great. They have plenty of things to do. And one thing which I like a lot is when I went to my church, the one they hold that The Brennity the bus came and dropped people off. It was impressive. In case I could go there, I know I could go to Sunday mass. Also I go to the Indian River College Place on a Saturday when they have them, and the one they hold there was Brennity bus there. They have indoor and outdoor swimming pool.

Caring104106750 March 27, 2015

I briefly looked at Brennity at Tradition in Port Saint Lucie. We looked at it, and that seemed brighter, airier, and definitely newer. It has very nice staff. The people that I spoke to were very nice. The dining area is very nice. It is very bright, new, and aesthetically pleasing to look at. It is in a very nice community. The design of the area that I did see is very well laid out. It is very warm, homey, and very pretty to look out. It is very bright, light, and very inviting that it felt like a hotel. I think they are nicer looking. I don't highly recommend anything because I don't feel I know enough about them, but I would say that people could definitely put that on their list on the ones to look out.

Marilyn38 February 26, 2015

We went to just one other facility. The facility is Brennity at Tradition. The staff was helpful, but their cost is much more expensive. The rooms were good. We didn't eat there because we just went for a quick tour. The cleanliness of the place impressed me the most. It has also an environment that is newer and updated. I think they do offer a little bit more exercise program than in the other facility.

HRM January 09, 2015

We went to Brennity, and it is very nice, but itwas also very expensive. We looked at single family homes, and it was beautiful. There wasn’t as much storage than we have in our home. It is probably about 2000 sq. feet I guess.

We talked to the manager, we worked with her, and she was very nice. We have friends that live there, we had dinner with them in the dining room, and the food is delicious. The place was very clean and well-kept; it’s a luxury resort.

Caring73328050 June 28, 2014

We like the people at Brennity. The rooms were very large, bright, airy. The dining room was excellent.

Caring76764950 January 31, 2014

Brennity at Tradition was very nice. It was also beautiful. The staff was very nice. They were lovely. The rooms for their independent living were very nice and large. However, the rooms in the assisted living were so small and not acceptable.

Virginia21 January 30, 2014

The staff that gave us a tour at Brennity at Tradition were very, very nice and in fact we were very close to going to that facility, but financially we did not have the money for it. The residents were very nice and they were all well groomed. They have a big cafeteria where you get your food and the food was very good. You can also order food and they would deliver it to your apartment. They have all kinds of things to do with regards to their activities.

Caring1192 October 15, 2013

The Brennity was about 20 miles away from us. It was too far from our comfort area. When we first walked in, it was very impressive. They have an absolutely gorgeous entry area. They have lovely living room areas off the site where they entertain people. However, when we went down the hall, I seriously thought I was entering a prison. The hall seemed endless and it was so gray. The walls were not that great at all too. There were no pictures and it was just very dull.

They have separate wings and separate dining room for independent and assisted living. I was able to eat in Brennity and I didn't like the meal at all. That too was a turn-off. Their apartments were nice; however, they would not make any changes to them so that you can't redecorate or personalized your apartment. They also have a pool that wasn't as welcoming as others we saw from other facilities. It also didn't seem that clean.

caring1992 September 27, 2013

We lived at Brennity at Tradition (Abingdon) for about three years. We chose this facility because it has everything that we needed at that time. We were in a cottage and we had a very unique place, very lovely, but at this time this is not the place that we wanted to be.

From The Brennity at Tradition

Brennity at Tradition is a preferred retirement community in the Port St. Lucie, FL area. Located on 30 acres, Brennity at Tradition offers independent living cottages and apartments plus assisted living, memory care and extended congregate care with rehabilitation services on site.

With a focus on wellness, Brennity at Tradition enjoys a research partnership with Wake Forest University and was a recipient of the 2010 and 2011 Best of the Best Award for wellness programming from the Assisted Living Federation of America. Brennity at Tradition is a community for people who wish to live a longer, healthier and happier life.

Featuring a community clubhouse that includes dining services, pub, Internet cafe, game and activity rooms, multi-media center plus a wellness center with heated therapy pool and exercise equipment, Brennity at Tradition offers more social and fun opportunities than one could receive in their current house and at an affordable price. With Brennity at Tradition taking care of all the house and lawn upkeep, the paying of bills, the cooking of meals, and the planning and set up of parties and events, Members get to spend more time enjoying their family, friends and interests.

Experience Brennity at Tradition and experience a maintenance-free lifestyle in a fun and exciting gated community. Living here could indeed impact your life by helping you live a longer, healthier and happier life.

Assisted Living Facility License #AL11796

Close to I 95, new Tradition Medical Center and downtown Tradition. Membership to PGA golf in St. Lucie West.

Features of The Brennity at Tradition

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• Golf
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer Classes.

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,150/month

• Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1 MC and 12 to 1 AL
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): AL11796