Springhouse of Pikesville

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Springhouse of Pikesville

September 13, 2012

By Jester5532

I think that this facility provides a good level of care from a medical standpoint, they have a doctor available at all times and always have people checking in on my grandparents, they take care of all medications and make sure my grandparents get all their medicines on time and are comfortable. i do however find the living quarters to be very cramped, very little space for them to move around and it is a double room, i couldn't imagine how small the single rooms are. one big issue though i think is the food. the quality is really not that great in my opinion. things taste like they are never cooked fresh, the wait staff is very poorly trained and unresponsive to calls from the residents. the dining hall itself is not a pleasant place as nobody can hear anything because of the echo which makes my grandfather who is hard of hearing very uncomfortable when having guests.

May 17, 2012

By AI2008

the Springhouse of Pikesville is a quality establishment. I used to visit my aunt who live there for over a year before being moved to a nursing home. i used to visit her several times a month. I have nothing but respects for the employ's who do there best to please my aunt, which was quite a task. I've dealt with several nursing homes and assisted living homes and this is one of the best. Would be happy to go there if i was in need of help.

Photos of Springhouse of Pikesville

About Springhouse of Pikesville

Welcome to Springhouse of Pikesville, Maryland, where we offer all the comforts of home, but none of the work and worry. Committed to the continued health of our residents, Springhouse programs are designed to help our residents maintain independence and a healthy outlook for as long as possible. Our Springhouse residential facilities are an option for seniors who want to maintain their independence and privacy, but who require some supervision and support.

Apartment-style accommodations include housekeeping, linen service, daily meals, and a beauty/barber shop on the premises. Assistance with activities of daily living for medication management, bathing, dressing and toileting are available through our certified geriatric nursing staff. In everything we do, the needs and preferences of our individual residents come first.

Map of Springhouse of Pikesville