Brookdale North Augusta

105 North Hills Drive, North Augusta, SC, 29841

Reviews of Brookdale North Augusta

October 18, 2012

By Sterlingfriend

I had always heard wonderful things about this facility but up until recently had never had the opportunity to see for myself. What I found was that the staff members were always friendly and courteous. I especially noted how nice they were to "Papa's" young three year old granddaughter. When she visited they would always make a point to say hello and actually speak to her, which I thought was so very sweet and really helped her cope with this change in her "Papa's" life. While I personally did not have any contact with the social worker/admitting team I thought that it was wonderful that they were able to place "Papa" and his wife in the same room. I felt that this was so important because it allowed them some sense of normalcy at a time when they were dealing with much upheaval and turmoil. The building and grounds are beautifully maintained, and it's obvious the staff take great pains to make sure that the facility feels like a home rather than an "institution." This, again, is wonderful for the residents and the family and friends that are frequent visitors. Another big benefit of this personal care home was it's location. It is located in the center of town and was therefore easily accessible to all family and friends who visited. All in all, I really don't have a negative word to say about this assisted living center. I hope that my own parents will not need such a facility for many more years, but if/when they do I would not hesitate to use Sterling House.

Features of Brookdale North Augusta

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Brookdale North Augusta

Brookdale North Augusta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale North Augusta