Brookdale Norman

1701 East Alameda Street, Norman, OK, 73071

Reviews of Brookdale Norman

stewag1 October 19, 2011

I visited the Sterling House of Norman several times while my great-grandmother was a resident there and never left her once unpleased. On my first trip, I was given a complete tour and tons of details about my great-grandmother's new home. The staff was friendly and attentive throughout the entire tour and really made me feel comfortable with her making this transition. The house was well kept and allowed her to have her own personal freedom, while still keeping her active and secure. My great-grandmother really enjoyed getting to know all of the other residents and always had wonderful things to say about her time there. It was also reassuring how easy to reach and helpful the staff was for our family outside of Norman. They were happy to keep us updated and never minded taking our phone calls when we wanted to just check in. As a whole, our experience was beyond expectations. From making her adjustment a smooth and easy one to providing her with the most excellent care throughout her entire stay, Sterling House always surpassed our family's satisfaction.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Norman

Brookdale Norman provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Norman