Millcroft

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Millcroft

October 30, 2013

By JeanMcKnight

We toured this community over the weekend, it was perfect for our parents. We were looking for a place that when they needed more care it was available to them. They are more independent, Dad drives and Mom only needs a care. But, if Mom or Dad needed more care say after a fall or they had a car accident,they could go to the rehab center on the same property. We checked other senior communities, none of them had a rehab or a nursing site on their properties. Almost of the other Independent and Assisted Living communities when asked the question of what would happen if say Dad went into the hospital and needed a nursing home, were would they go. All of them didn't want to talk about that, saying lets not talk about that if it's not going to happen. Well, we are thinking ahead for our parent's future. When pushed the other senior communities said "Millcroft". That's why our parents will be moving into this senior community.

Thank you very much for your review of our community. Millcroft has been serving seniors for 31 years with a commitment to providing quality care and services to our residents across the continuum. Throughout the years, many of our residents have been able to transition from one area to another while staying under one roof. Again thank you for sharing your comments about our community.

Geoff Henry, Executive Director

October 24, 2013

By Vincent2

Millcroft is beautiful! I'd say one of the best. It was very nice and very clean. The only problem was that it was too expensive, way over a normal person's budget. All the rooms were very nice. The dining room and the facilities were very clean. I hadn't seen any of them that were not suitable to live in.

September 29, 2011

By cheerxo1

The facility was a generally beautiful place compared to some of the other nursing homes that I have seen. Most of the staff was generally friendly some of them just did'nt seem willing to talk to people like they were just there to get paid but aside from the few that I happened to walk past that looked a little down the ones that I actually had conversations with regarding the care of my loved one, they were extremely friendly and helpful.

September 17, 2011

By cheerxo

Generally decent place for a loved one.. almost all staff is friendly.

Photos of Millcroft

• Activities Extra: Paws For Pets Therapy

• French
  • Spanish

About Millcroft

Millcroft offers compassionate senior care in Newark, DE. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Millcroft shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Newark, DE.

Map of Millcroft