RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

September 23, 2014

By Velma3

RiverLodge was quite nice. We have friends there. They have different size rooms. They have one-person rooms and two-person rooms and they have like, kitchenettes. The rooms were a good size. The hallways were wide. They have personal laundry facilities. They have meals that you can get from the dining room and for an extra fee, they will deliver them to the rooms. The staff, the ones I met, was very nice. Everybody else who lives there who we know seem to think they were very, very nice. There were a lot of activities. They have movie and game rooms. Some of their residents even have their little dogs and they have doors that go out to the back that you walk right out on to the lawn with sliding glass door, and they can take their dog out back.

August 07, 2014

Riverlodge is the newest facility here. It has very wide halls which was good with railings you can hold on to. Everybody was very pleasant when we were there. You can have fully assisted care where nurses would come in. They had one and two bedroom apartments which were a little bit larger. It was a very open place. They had a little café setting and an ice cream bar. They did have an exercise room and a laundry room, too.

April 27, 2013

By Cindy20

Riverlodge has more trees around the facility. The place is clean. I wouldn't want to live there right now, but I just thought it was a little better than the other ones we visited. The staff provided more information and I just liked it better. I didn't see activities going on at the time I was there.

About RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility is an assisted living facility in Mountain Home, AR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility