RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

117 RiverLodge Drive, Mountain Home, AR, 72653

Reviews of RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

Caring91001450 August 07, 2014

Riverlodge is the newest facility here. It has very wide halls which was good with railings you can hold on to. Everybody was very pleasant when we were there. You can have fully assisted care where nurses would come in. They had one and two bedroom apartments which were a little bit larger. It was a very open place. They had a little café setting and an ice cream bar. They did have an exercise room and a laundry room, too.

Cindy20 April 27, 2013

Riverlodge has more trees around the facility. The place is clean. I wouldn't want to live there right now, but I just thought it was a little better than the other ones we visited. The staff provided more information and I just liked it better. I didn't see activities going on at the time I was there.

About RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility

RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility is an assisted living facility in Mountain Home, AR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of RiverLodge Assisted Living Facility