VIP Care Pavilion

6810 S.W. 7th Street, Margate, FL, 33068

Reviews of VIP Care Pavilion

Goodmanbru April 30, 2014

Very clean and well staffed facility. They saved my Dad's life by transporting my Dad from PA to FL who was being over drugged in another nursing home. They handled all the transportation and stayed with him the whole time. My dad has improved so much here. His is so much more alert, very clean, diabetes greatly improved, and they handle his dementia so well! And he's only been here for 2-1/2 weeks and has improved this much!

meg jean jim May 22, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have found a facility such as VIP for my husband. The care and attention he received there could not have been better. As a daily visitor, I was able to observe at close range how residents were treated and cared for. I highly recomment VIP to anyone in need of such a residence.

mjb@aol.com April 18, 2013

Our family chose VIP and it has been the best place for our loved one. Scott, owner, is involved in all aspects of the operation of VIP. He knows all the residents by name and has a wonderful way of making them feel at home. Both he and Stacey show compassion to all. Jennifer, head nurse, has a way of bringing out the best in everyone at VIP. The level of care that the staff provides is superb. Residents are treated like members of their own family with TLC. I felt the need to write this review after reading the utterly false statement posted on April 4, 2013. VIP is a most wonderful place for a loved one who needs that extra care.

Nat S April 16, 2013

5 stars for VIP. Caring, Clean, Compassionate, and Comfortable. After visiting many ALF's, VIP tops the cake. My mind is at ease knowing that the professional staff of VIP is caring for my loved one. Peace of mind...priceless.

Dee Lucia April 11, 2013

Vip care pavilion made it very easy to be at ease with leaving my loved one here......I was very happy to see all the activities and how well the establishment is kept up with. On behalf of my family and I, keep up the good work.......

Jhandyman.com April 11, 2013

My family member was in the best of hands at VIP. He was cared for physically and emotionally. The staff was so nice to me when I visited my loved one. They were kind and accommodating in every way. My entire family is appreciative of all the warm and loving care given. Bless you all.

miamomma April 10, 2013

Each time I visit my friend at VIP I find my friend very happy, either playing bingo or doing a craft project!! She loves the music and it makes her want to sing along! I have found the place to be very clean, and well kept. It is not the most glamorous place, but it is 'like home' to the family/friends as well! The Staff knows who I am when I visit and who I am visiting, that means a lot. I love the way they sit at individual tables for meals, just like at home, it give the residents a chance to talk to friends, and the family members get to see how their loved one relates and responds to the other residents. I know my friend is well cared for there and feel she is in a good place!! I know the family can call at any time if they have a question, someone will answer right away or they will get a call back in a short time. I have visited a lot of friends at different places and VIP Care Pavilion is by far the best place!!

hamichristi April 10, 2013

About 4 years ago I was struggling to care for my mother who had Alzheimer's. I was lucky enough to know someone who recommended VIP Care Pavilion to me. I don't know where I would have ended up without the knowledge and compassion of Stacey Grant and Scott Colton. They explained every step of the process and I never felt alone or unsure. Since I have placed mom there I have peace of mind knowing she has dignity and quality of life. The facility caters to all levels of patient need and they never penalize you for the disease process by raising the rent if the level of care needed gets greater. Mom is stimulated throughout the day which is something I could not do for her. I am amazed by the level of care the staff provides to everyone. There is always someone to assist with questions or even a simple update on mom's care 24-7. I would defiantly recommend this ALF to anyone who needs help with a loved one.

ciara12 October 30, 2012

I really feel like this facility provides a great and peaceful environment for it residents. Everything from the outdoor surroundings to the room of the residents was well kept, organized, and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with transitioning my grandparents into the facility. They made sure to take note and implement any special needs my grandparents had before they moved in. The residents have daily entertainment and are taken to local areas around the city if needed such as the mall or restaurant. All meals are made fresh and a variety is offered to all residents on different days of the week. The fact that the owners of this facility specialize in Alzheimer's disease made my family and I really comfortable with trusting the staff to care for my grandmothers who was recently diagnosed with the disease. My grandparents always seem at ease when I visit them and have really felt at home at this facility.

jkraus8464 October 14, 2012

We are new in the process but our first impressions were so great that we had to share them. We were dreading the visit. VIP is nothing like anything I have seen before. It is clean and bright and pleasant. The residents are clean and well cared-for. Not one was in their room but all were out participating in activities such as painting, puzzles, listening to music or TV. Every staff person knew every resident and treated them with love and respect. Today I called to speak to the supervisor to see how my resident was doing and got a nice phone call with comments about her health care and what they were already doing for her. It is made a very difficult process so much easier for us. I cannot wait to visit.

Caring201 September 24, 2012

We think mom's fine in VIP Care Pavilion. She's been there for about a month, now. Although, I haven't been able to go down to see her yet, I have spoken to her and it seems okay. She seems happy. The facility is pretty basic. It was more of the care that we're really concern of. And I think the care appeared to be a little better than others, specifically dealing with Alzheimer's.

Steve T September 11, 2012

Our familywanted to move our loved one closer to everyone in Florida from Alabama. My brother-in-law Jim needed assisance with many aspects of his daily living and was unable to be on his own. We met Scott and Stacey at VIP Care Pavilion and they made it an incredibly smooth trasition. Every aspect of the move, transportation and care for Jim was taken of. If you are looking for a great team to provide care for your loved one, VIP is #1 on my list.

commercesd April 07, 2012

We visited the VIP Care Pavilion in Margate while searching for a suitable assisted living facility for my friend's mother. We immediately noticed that the outside grounds were spacious with lush greenery.

The staff greeted us and seemed very warm and friendly - which is the most important thing to us. They specialize caring for seniors with memory and mobility impairment.

The foyer was nicely decorated and seemed homey, as did all of the communal rooms. The spaces were all clean, well-kept and conveniently designed. They take the time to personalize to each resident's tastes.

The dining areas were nicely designed and warm. Residents may choose communal dining or more private situations. There are places for them to visit with families, as well.

The food looked deliciously prepared, as well as nutritious. The chef changes up the menu to keep it interesting and encourages residents to make suggestions.

The outside had a really pretty outdoor walking path. The activities they plan regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, the public library and movies - to day trips into surrounding towns. They have planned exercise classes and encourage regular exercise.

The residents all looked very well taken care of and seemed content with the kind and caring staff. It is clear that the seniors are enjoying this stimulating, yet peaceful living environment.

About VIP Care Pavilion

VIP Care Pavilion is an assisted living facility in Margate, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact VIP Care Pavilion for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of VIP Care Pavilion