Lewisville Estates

800 College Pkwy, Lewisville, TX, 75077

Reviews of Lewisville Estates

David121624750 March 23, 2016

We placed my parent in Lewisville Estates. The staff is very professional and very caring. I like the rooms because they’re bigger. There are many activities, so there's something to do every day.

Anonymous106435450 May 13, 2015

Right now, I am at Lewisville Estates, and I like it a lot. It has been really good. I have been here for about six weeks or 2 months now. The food is really good. There is always a lot of stuff going on every day like bingo.

Kelly22 April 19, 2015

We went to Lewisville Estates. The staff was very nice. The facility was as nice as the other facility. The only difference was that they had A and B car,e and the patients who needed the further care were in a separate building. The apartments were very nice. They have very much the same sort of activities at the other facility. Security and safety was great. My father got neuropathy, and he really enjoys having himself a hot tub. If they have some sort of therapeutic bath or walk-in tubs or something like that that would be great; that's the only thing that was on list that they didn't have.

Christine44 February 21, 2015

I chose Lewisville Estates because it is close to my home and my work. It meets my mother's needs. The staff was very nice and wonderful. She hasn't moved in there yet. I just visited the place. The rooms are very nice. She got a one bedroom so it has more room. They are basic rooms, but it is nice and clean. They have yoga there. They have trips to the museum, gambling, and to Wal-Mart. They take them to the doctor when they need to go. I would recommend this place to other people.

Nanna Jean October 06, 2014

I recently moved my mother to Assisted Living. All the new upgrades of the facility were really nice and the building is very clean. My mother loved the kitchen in each apartment which allows her to eat in her room or go to the dining area. The staff is accommodating and they have helped make a smooth transition for me during a difficult time! I would highly recommend to others!

Wallace1 February 26, 2014

We liked the way Lewisville looked. It was very nice and very clean. It had a beautiful cafeteria. The staff has been nice. Mom has a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, a little bathroom and a living room. They have all sorts of activities like movies and field trips.

Janet43 December 13, 2013

After 2 yeas of searcing for an Assisted Living Facility that would foster a sense of community, accommodate my religious beliefs, provide me with a kitchen, and large enough workspace, have stimulating programs, encourage collaboration between sub groups, have a staff that is willing to go the extra mile to help you work out your various problems, inclulding insurance, I have chosen Lewisville Estates. At their suggestion I have chosen Independent Living with special arrangements for assistance. My Long Term Care Health Insurance is still not completetly on board, but there is some hope. I am mentally very active, but physically disabled, not yet in a wheelchair. Thank you L.E. for your generous help. It is nice to know that I am really wanted.

Bobbi4 November 21, 2013

I like everything about Lewisville Estates. It was a very nice facility. The person who walked us around was very pleasant and showed us all areas. They had both independent and assisted living. They have a furnished apartment there that they could show you just so you could see what it would look like with furniture in it. There were little gazebo areas outside where residents can go to plant plants and grow them out there. There were also residents playing Wii games. They also have resident ambassadors that help new residents get involved and connected. My concern was the incontinence that my dad was developing; that's not the usual thing they deal with but that could be handled.

Roy11 August 29, 2013

My mom is a resident of Lewisville Estates. She has been there for two months. We are extremely happy with this place. We live in Lewisville so this one is close to us. What I like best about this facility is that it is small and intimate. They only have 50 people. We are happy with the staff. The food they serve is first class. The price is just right for us. Everything is just great with Lewisville Estates.

mimi27 March 13, 2013

The food, the staff, and the community all together is amazing!

Patriots February 23, 2013

The property and the staff are wonderful! My gram is so happy there now. New management is dedicated, and fun and has really improved the property. Gram loves her home! Thanks Lewisville Estates!

living4him September 18, 2012

The facility appeared to be clean. Each resident has their own room which is decent in size for an assisted living. The rooms were not newly renovated but were in average condition.The meals were poor. The food served appeared to be simply clumps of mush. My grandmother, along with many of the other residents, was complaining about the quality of the food. The provided many activities during the week and several religious groups came and offered bible studies and church services. The staff were always very attentive to my grandmother while I visited. My grandmother always noted how kind the staff was to her. However, one night my grandmother had an open bleeding wound on her back. The staff informed me they would treat the wound and call her doctor the following morning. In the morning, my grandmother called sobbing. She stated no one had come to help her and the wound had simply bled all night. I went to see her immediately and took her to the hospital. She was admitted to the hospital with a staff infection due to the wound not being treated. Needless to say, when she finally got out of the hospital 2 months later, she did not return to Lewisville Estates.

From Lewisville Estates

At Lewisville Estates, we offer a resort style retirement unlike any other. Our maintenance- free, senior community provides you with the lifestyle you deserve at a price you can afford. With restaurant style dining, daily events and activities and a friendly neighborhood community, Lewisville Estates represents active senior living at its best.

Life at Lewisville Estates gives you the opportunity to enjoy the freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them. The choices are yours to make every day. Participate in daily activities and social events. Make new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Get involved in as much or as little as you want - it’s your lifestyle.

Lewisville Estates offers a fully licensed Assisted Living Community on premises. We understand that each individual's needs are personal and unique. At Lewisville Estates Assisted Living, we strive to work with our residents on a personal basis to ensure specific needs are addressed and appropriately met. Residents of our Assisted Living Community are afforded as much independence as preferred with the comfort of knowing that personal care and support services are available within our community as needed.

Apartment Features

Temperature Controls, Kitchenette, Emergency Call System, Private Bathroom

Community Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, On-site Rehabilitation Center (physical, occupational and speech), Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Features of Lewisville Estates

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: All residents have in room kitchenettes