The Heritage Las Cruces, NM

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Heritage | Las Cruces, NM

July 28, 2011

By Leorah

My Beloved Cliff needed Assisted Living, for severe dementia and a broken hip. The Administrator, Alaina was always there, overseeing his and all the patients needs. She was/is very kind with a strong nature that sees things get done, including overseeing the caregivers at The Heritgage. Monica was/is the attending nurse. I named her MonicaAngel Could NOT ask for a better nurse or human being.. I live in LA and Cliff, my most caring friend lived in Las Cruces. I also have health issues, although I am considerably younger. Cliff recently passed away due to old age. He was coming up on 99. I was there as often as I could be, but when I wasn't, Monica was, and Cliff felt safe, and cared about. These two woman even went with him when he had to return to the hospital, visted and cared for him to the full extent possible while he was in another facility. The owner is Jay. I give The Heritage 5 Stars!!

About The Heritage

The Heritage is an assisted living facility in Las Cruces, NM that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Heritage for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Heritage