The Heritage Las Cruces, NM

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Heritage | Las Cruces, NM

August 28, 2012

By Pamela6

This assisted living provider was extremely helpful. The manager visited my home in the evening and met with me and others involved in my neighbor's care. She answered all of our questions and explained the progression of dementia. She helped develop a plan to get our neighbor into assisted living, as she was very reluctant to go. My neighbor stayed there for about 13 months before passing away. During her time there the staff was very attentive. They kept me apprised of her health status. They let me know when she needed items such as clothing or toiletries. The manager even offered constructive criticism of what I was doing and could do better to help my neighbor. I was very satisfied with their services and would recommend them to anyone.

July 28, 2011

By Leorah

My Beloved Cliff needed Assisted Living, for severe dementia and a broken hip. The Administrator, Alaina was always there, overseeing his and all the patients needs. She was/is very kind with a strong nature that sees things get done, including overseeing the caregivers at The Heritgage. Monica was/is the attending nurse. I named her MonicaAngel Could NOT ask for a better nurse or human being.. I live in LA and Cliff, my most caring friend lived in Las Cruces. I also have health issues, although I am considerably younger. Cliff recently passed away due to old age. He was coming up on 99. I was there as often as I could be, but when I wasn't, Monica was, and Cliff felt safe, and cared about. These two woman even went with him when he had to return to the hospital, visted and cared for him to the full extent possible while he was in another facility. The owner is Jay. I give The Heritage 5 Stars!!

About The Heritage

The Heritage is an assisted living facility in Las Cruces, NM that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Heritage for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Heritage