Atlantis Assisted Living

6026 Old Congress, Lantana, FL, 33462

Reviews of Atlantis Assisted Living

August 30, 2017

By Andrea D

I enjoyed my visit at the facility, the staff was wonderful and answered all of our questions. Everyone was very attentive and made us feel right at home. The courtyard and gazebo was absolutely beautiful!

August 30, 2017

By Livin La Vida Loca

Great facility! Fantastic staff and company - I would give it 10 stars if I could.

May 10, 2017

The rooms at Atlantis were old and shabby. For the rooms that were less expensive, you had to go out to use the bathtub somewhere else. The rooms with baths were expensive. The staff seemed to be good and nice.
Thank you "anonymous366665" for posting this review. We have never before had anyone, ever complain about our rooms being old and shabby. Frankly, we have just undergone a renovation at the Atlantis Assisted Living community and judging by most people's reactions, "they love what we've done". With regard to the bathtub being centralized, that is a special feature that we offer to our more acute residents that mandate assistance with grooming and showers. I apologize that you were not thoroughly informed about that and sincerely hope this clears up the confusion. We also appreciate your kind words and your commenting positively on our caring and dedicated staff at Atlantis Assisted Living.

May 09, 2017

By Supergirl153602

Atlantis Assisted Living didn't meet my expectations. The entrance of the building wasn't clean. It was supposed to be spotless, but it was trashy, and the grounds were not done. They didn't have a swimming pool nor physical therapists on staff. The lady staff member was accommodating and nice enough to give us a tour; however, the entrance was lousy and you can tell the grounds had been neglected. The backyard looked like they had a water problem because the grass was yellow. The rooms were so-so.

September 29, 2016

By Relative466334

The woman at the front desk of Atlantis Assisted Living was very nice and very helpful. She showed me all around, but I found that there wasn’t a lot of activity going on. There were many people, but everybody was not doing anything together, so I felt like it shut down. Everything was very old. For $2200, you had to share a room and a bathroom. It was a small community of 70 rooms. They only serve food at certain times of the day. It wasn’t what I was looking for.

May 23, 2016

By Loseke

The courtyard was something that caught us completely off guard, which is a good thing. My daughter was happy that she was able to have an expansive area to walk through with a fountain and gazebo. The staff were helpful and patient as well.

We are happy to hear you were impressed with our court yard and our team of professionals. The care of our residents is our top priority.

March 08, 2015

My daughter has been at Atlantis Assisted Living for a month. I’m very satisfied. The people are very nice; they’re very patient with her. I like it because it has a courtyard, and there’s no way that she could get out. They have a very nice courtyard and a nice fountain. There are places for them to smoke, and it’s safe. It’s in a really nice community. My daughter is in a private room, and there’s a sink and a platform where I have her toiletries. There are 2 closets and 6 drawers underneath the closets, and each room has its own air conditioning unit. It is kept clean, and the room is really nice. In the rooms and in the bathrooms, they have call buttons. They showed us how she’ll have a person that will give her a shower and help her get dressed. If she needs that person to come back for whatever reason or she needs it during the day, she just has to press the call button. They have big posters with the month’s activities on the wall, and they have the little ones that you could take to the rooms. They have an exercise class at 10:30. After lunch, they have a walking club where they take the people for walks. They go to the stores sometimes. Sometimes they take them on the bus out to have dinner. They have bingo and art classes. They have a lot of things; it depends on who is interested in what. They have 2 dining rooms. They have a dining room for people who can sit down and have a regular meal where they can cut their own food and have no problem swallowing. My daughter goes into the special dining room where they have people that actually help cut the food and make sure that they don’t choke on anything. There is always somebody with them.

We are happy you enjoyed your visit to Atlantis. Our team is dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents, as well as creating a stimulating and active environment.

September 27, 2013

By Joanne15

It seemed nice, but I just didn't feel comfortable with it. Mom is into food and they had food choices. However, their choices were not the types of foods that she would want.

Joanne,

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to offer food options to satisfy everyone. We consistently review our menu and make changes based on Resident feedback. Our resident’s happiness is our top priority.

March 01, 2013

By Val3

We did a very, very thorough search for an assisted living for my father. And Atlantis was the friendliest one. My father is very, very happy. He has a nice large room for himself. I spent Thanksgiving with him there. We like it a lot. The administrator is so good with him. And they were the ones who helped got my father's VA benefits finally approved and paid. So we are grateful for them. They are wonderful people. It's where he should be.

Val,

We are glad you enjoyed your visit. At Atlantis, we think of our residents as family and we always try and go the extra mile to ensure their stay with us is an enjoyable one.

Photos of Atlantis Assisted Living

Features of Atlantis Assisted Living

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Pharma

About Atlantis Assisted Living

Every day is a celebration of life, wisdom, and experience. With a personal touch and a human hand of kindness, we are proud to have the opportunity to enrich the quality of life among our residents, our friends, and our extended family.

Responding to the needs of senior adults, Atlantis Assisted Living Facility, a Palm Beach County Senior Living facility, is proud to introduce a new concept of assisted living by providing assisted living with an affordable luxury.

Our 30 years of success stems from the itemized and professional care provided to each and every one of our cherished residents in our loving community.

We invite you to come see our residents enjoy endless opportunities to socialize with piers in outdoor court yards, our healing garden, and dining and living areas.

Map of Atlantis Assisted Living