Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Atlantis Assisted Living

Posted by Caring103548350 March 08, 2015

My daughter has been at Atlantis Assisted Living for a month. I’m very satisfied. The people are very nice; they’re very patient with her. I like it because it has a courtyard, and there’s no way that she could get out. They have a very nice courtyard and a nice fountain. There are places for them to smoke, and it’s safe. It’s in a really nice community.

My daughter is in a private room, and there’s a sink and a platform where I have her toiletries. There are 2 closets and 6 drawers underneath the closets, and each room has its own air conditioning unit. It is kept clean, and the room is really nice. In the rooms and in the bathrooms, they have call buttons. They showed us how she’ll have a person that will give her a shower and help her get dressed. If she needs that person to come back for whatever reason or she needs it during the day, she just has to press the call button.

They have big posters with the month’s activities on the wall, and they have the little ones that you could take to the rooms. They have an exercise class at 10:30. After lunch, they have a walking club where they take the people for walks. They go to the stores sometimes. Sometimes they take them on the bus out to have dinner. They have bingo and art classes. They have a lot of things; it depends on who is interested in what.

They have 2 dining rooms. They have a dining room for people who can sit down and have a regular meal where they can cut their own food and have no problem swallowing. My daughter goes into the special dining room where they have people that actually help cut the food and make sure that they don’t choke on anything. There is always somebody with them.

Posted by Joanne15 September 27, 2013
3.0

It seemed nice, but I just didn't feel comfortable with it. Mom is into food and they had food choices. However, their choices were not the types of foods that she would want.

Posted by Val3 March 01, 2013

We did a very, very thorough search for an assisted living for my father. And Atlantis was the friendliest one. My father is very, very happy. He has a nice large room for himself. I spent Thanksgiving with him there. We like it a lot. The administrator is so good with him. And they were the ones who helped got my father's VA benefits finally approved and paid. So we are grateful for them. They are wonderful people. It's where he should be.

Location of Atlantis Assisted Living