Hudson Valley Senior Residence

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hudson Valley Senior Residence

April 16, 2014

By eboyle

When my Aunt went to the hospital we decided to transfer her down the street to Mountain Valley. HVSR has no security, no medically trained staff, and for what we were paying per month my Aunts meals & laundry were horrible. Complaints usually fell on deaf ears, which is not fair for the paying resident. My Aunt was there for a little more than 2 years.

June 23, 2012

By Lana Ardsley

Hudson Valley Senior Residence may not be the fanciest facility but the staff and the atmosphere definitely make up for it. The staff range in age from young adults to older adults and they all love their work, it is easy to see in how they interact with the residents. The seniors there are clearly happy as well. They enjoy the staff and everyone seems to know each other and everyone is a character. The facility really tries to make the residents feel at home. There are couches with crocheted pillows and quilts that really feel like someone's living room (I am pretty sure many of them are made by the residents) and there are picture frames, and a lot of country home inspired decor. There were a lot of activities for the residents and my aunt seemed to have friends, either other residents or a staff member, that she associated with every activity she took part in.

About Hudson Valley Senior Residence

Hudson Valley Senior Residence is an assisted living facility in Kingston, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hudson Valley Senior Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hudson Valley Senior Residence