Provision Living at Hermitage

4131 Andrew Jackson Parkway, Hermitage, TN, 37076

Reviews of Provision Living at Hermitage

caring3456 October 23, 2014

This place is okay. Food is like hospital food. If you have a problem don't go to the director she might get an attitude with you. Oh and that black mold in there fish tank in there MC unit is really the best. Just saying I will be looking for another place that will respect people.

Patricia94901250 September 30, 2014

I’m in Provision Living at Hermitage. They’re very caring, and they have lots of activities and pretty good food. The cottages are 1060 square feet, but there is plenty of room. I moved from a 2600 square foot home into this, and I just thought this was going be terrible because I was gonna feel so trapped. And it isn’t that way at all. The ceilings are really high, the rooms are very good sized, and they’re very nice. I would say the security is pretty good too. The only negative I have is the maintenance. I think we could use another maintenance person in addition to the one we have. I really like it here.

caring12345 August 22, 2014

This place was a great place at first. But they got a new director just seems clueless on this business. I never seen a place that ran out of stuff like this place. One week they had no coffee no orange juice and they even run out of cereal. That's why I'm moving my dad out. I hope things change soon. Like I said I use to love this place.

We are so sorry to be losing your father as a resident. One of the most difficult aspects of life in a senior living community is dealing with a change in leadership. As a company we strive to find exceptional leaders and to offer an extraordinary level of support from a Regional Level and from the Home Office during any sort of transition. We are disappointed that you feel the way you do, and wish we had done a better job in earning your confidence. That said, our Executive Director has made great strides forward with some very critical aspects of our community and we believe we have a leadership team that is on the right track.

We immediately looked into your concern about food items. There was some confusion about where certain breakfast items were being stocked as we brought a new Dining Director onto the team. It was a communication breakdown that we have addressed and our dining team is getting rave reviews from our residents and their coworkers. This is not to minimize or to excuse your complaint, but we thought a little clarification was in order. As always, your feedback is welcome at ProvisionLiving.com. Press the “How Are We Doing” button and your message will be sent directly to our President and our VP Operations for immediate response.

We wish you the very best as you move forward and will deeply miss you, your other family members and your parents.

Caring1793 May 11, 2014

I like the friendliness of the staff at Provision Living at Hermitage. They were very helpful. They walked us through and answered questions. They even asked about Mom. Some of their rooms were nice, but some of them were just adequate. With regards to activities, they had everything from bridge to book club, and those are the kinds of things that my mother is interested in.

caring0718213 July 24, 2013

Provision Living at Hermitage was nice, there were little houses that had garages and screened in porches at the back. They had a lovely party room, and they had a room where the independent living residents can eat on their own apart from the assisted living residents which was nice. They can bring a bottle of wine for dinner. The thing they didn't like was the quality of the food, they thought the walls were thin, and mom didn't like the carpeting.

From Provision Living at Hermitage

Provision Living @ Hermitage is a one-level easily accessible community. We serve three nutritional meals daily, housekeeping services and 24-hour staffing. Licensed nurses handle medication administration. The staff is trained to meet each residents needs and we focus on healthy lifestyles that is specific to each person. The activities calendar always has outings, a media room and the cooking, book and gardening clubs.

Ask about our Memory Care Interactive Snoezelen Room that is designed to help relax our Alzheimer's and Dementia residents. - We have a physician that visits weekly, monthly health clinics. - Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy are all in house. - The ROMEO and JULIETS have their monthly socials! - The Villa's have two bedroom, two bath, screened in back porch and garage. - Club House for the Independent Residents to meet, have lunch and socialize.

Features of Provision Living at Hermitage

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,750/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None