Brookdale Hendersonville

202 Walton Ferry Road, Hendersonville, TN, 37075

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Hendersonville

Mary115432950 November 12, 2015

Brookdale Hendersonville was much older and didn’t smell very good when we went in. The people were nice. The apartments were tiny, and the location was kind of far out; even though it was in a nice location, it’s still very rural.

anonymous100986350 January 13, 2015

We chose the Pennington Place because the price is right, and it is not far from where I live. The people are very nice, and the place is clean. They have a two-bedroom apartment which I really like, and my parents are happy there. They love the apartment, so that is great. They serve 3 meals a day, and the big meal is at lunchtime, but they were disappointed with the food. They said it is lousy, and they get very small portions. They have games, and somebody comes to play music.

oldnhappy November 23, 2013

If you like eating breakfest at 8am, then a big lunch at 11:30 and then a snack for dinner at 4;30, and then waiting till 8am to eat breakfest again than this is the place for you. New people moveing in get nice new upgraded appartments. The people that have been here still have appartment that were never renovated. we always come last, even when it comes to work orders. the new appartments come first or top priorty, They run out of their main dish sometimes so if you are last to be served you get to eat a salad and if you don't like salads you go without. That just the way it is. Staff is friendly when you first arrive but once your in who cares. Nurses are great. Rooms are great. Nice to be on one floor. There buss takes you doctors appointments and trips to stores. All the hollidays are wounderful except Veterains Day, nothing. If their food was better I would give it a 4 star.

Brenda22 September 30, 2013

My mother-in-law had been at Pennington Place for a while in their assisted living area. The staff were very good and very polite. The apartments were very nice and big, but I just didn't seem to see people coming out. It was more of a quiet and reserved place. I just think they need to get the residents get more involved, let them get together, and have each other's company.

Caring3484 August 25, 2013

Pennington Place was really nice. I visited this place for my mom. It was a nice tour. The staff was good and nice. It was all good. I like it.

Robert45 August 07, 2013

Pennington Place was very nice and very clean. Their rooms were adequate. The staff was knowledgeable.

Karen22 October 30, 2012

My family and I have been very pleased with the care my grandmother has received at Pennington Place. We hated the idea of placing her in a nursing home or really anywhere other than home. The staff at Pennington Place has quickly become a second family. They look after my grandmother as if she was their family as well. The facility is always clean, and the food they offer is excellent. The many activities keep my grandmother busy when we can't be with her. I am very grateful for the caring staff. It is such a relief to have found a place where she can be cared for and be so happy.

gerryw4655 June 03, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt has been there for 2 weeks. At first they told us that she would have a telephone in her room. Now they say that she can only have a phone when she gets acclimated to the surroundings. I said "what if it takes her 2 years to get acclimated?" The reply was " then it will be 2 years before she gets a phone". Not nice people.

LisaHuard May 26, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I really did not want to put my grandmother in this place, but I had no other choice and it seemed like the best place out of all of the ones I looked into. They did provide excellent service and when I visited her every weekend she would tell me the good and the bad of being there. The good was always higher than the bad. She would talk very highly of it, she was never bored, she was able to see and talk to friends very often, she had things to keep her entertained, but the one complaint she always had was that there wasn't always someone there for her.. as in if she needed help, or had a question, it would always take awhile for someone to come to her. She said she thinks they are short staffed, and I asked about that to an employee and she did say they have more residents than their small staff could handle, but they were in the process of getting more employees. I surely hope they did because if so this place would be amazing for someones loved ones.

From Brookdale Hendersonville

Brookdale Hendersonville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We offer independent living with a patio and outside entrance and personalized assisted living. We are one level and offer everything from a studio to two bedroom apartments. We also have an in-house service for our independent residents who do not need full on assisted living but need additional services for an extra amount.

Features of Brookdale Hendersonville