Watermark of Gulf Breeze

101 McAbee Court, Gulf Breeze, FL, 32561

Reviews of Watermark of Gulf Breeze

May 17, 2012

By Gail2

I found a place for my Mom just right near my house. The Villa at Gulf Breeze has a lot of area where she can't wander out of the facility. She has a door in her place that crosses right out to a big porch. So she has access right to the outside from her room which is nice. The people there are just amazing. My mother has dementia but the staff there has patience like the saints. They are just the most caring people I've met. My mother loves her room. She loves the food. They can fill out their own menu every month. The food there has just been wonderful. What I like the best is that they take them out at least once a week to have lunch and shopping and stuff. They do bring in a lot of different organizations that would have lunch with them too. I would most definitely recommend this place to others as my Mom has no complaints about the living arrangements there and she is very happy now.

June 13, 2011

By KippyLucy

When it was time to put my grandma in an assisted living facility, we were obviously very picky and had high standard for where she would be placed. When we came to Gulf Breeze, our worries were quickly cast out. The facility was very clean, and well managed. The staff was welcoming, and seemed to be very caring and educated, and truly worked hard to assure us that my grandma would be well taken care of. The rooms for the residents were good sized, and each room had a private bathroom. When we toured the facility, I noticed many health aides and staff persons tending to the needs of the residents that already lived at Gulf Breeze. Basically, my experience there made me and my husband feel confident about our decision to get my grandma the help that she needed.

Photos of Watermark of Gulf Breeze

Features of Watermark of Gulf Breeze

• Minimum Rate: $1950/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost: $3500/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL 9664

About Watermark of Gulf Breeze

Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility in Gulf Breeze, FL

Live life to the fullest in our assisted living facility in Gulf Breeze, FL. Watermark of Gulf Breeze features complete services and amenities where you can relax and enjoy your retirement. At Watermark, we are committed to providing you with quality care and excellent customer service. Our highly experienced staff helps our residents live a comfortable, fulfilling life.

With beautiful and comfortable interiors and elegant outdoor areas, you can enjoy the very best of Florida coastal living. Feel the cool sea breezes and a warm sun on your face, or socialize with other residents in one of our many spacious communal areas.

Enjoy Everything Our Community has to Offer

Watermark is a community dedicated to making your Golden Years carefree. Your comfort and satisfaction will always be our first priority, which is why our friendly senior living home here in Gulf Breeze offers a personalized service.

Choose from our shared, studio, and one-bedroom assisted living suites, and receive custom care that meets your unique needs and requirements. We give our residents complete freedom — you can enjoy each day just the way you wish while receiving the assistance you need with personal care or medication management.

Our Services & Amenities Include:

• 24 hour on-site Resident Assistance and emergency call system
  • 24 hour staffing and security with safety and security checks
  • Alluring common areas throughout
  • Basic utilities (telephone and cable not included)
  • Nutritious, home-style cuisine
  • Three Dining Rooms and a Private Dining Room available for special occasions
  • Activities room and Library
  • Salon
  • Beautifully, professionally landscaped and maintained grounds
  • Pet friendly
  • Dressing, personal appearance, and bathing assistance
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 7 days a week
  • Secured Memory Care Community
  • Emergency Call system in each unit
  • Social and Recreational activities
  • Spacious apartment floorplan options
  • Weekly light housekeeping and linen service
  • Ordering medications and supplies
  • Assistance with medications and treatments
  • Kitchenettes - furnished with microwave and refrigerator
  • Patio Units - Direct access to outdoors
  • Routine interior and exterior maintenance
  • Spacious dining, living and recreational areas - include a library and gazebo
  • Sheduled transportation to and from appointments, shopping and more

Our Community is located less than a mile from Pensacola Beach, Gulf Breeze Hospital, Andrews Institute, and many primary physicians.

Map of Watermark of Gulf Breeze