Reviews of Lincoln Villa
Antoinette507547 September 29, 2016
I visited this facility
We went and looked at Lincoln Villa. I didn’t care for some of the setup like two people in a room sharing a dresser and a closet. The staff seemed competent and fine. The location was really well. We just didn’t care for the actual facility. And the staff seemed nice, but we didn’t care for the facility as much. We looked at the dining area, and it seemed fine. We didn’t feel the place would be a very good fit for my mom. They didn’t seem to have too many activities. They need to update their facility.
gradstudent87 May 24, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
Very horrible and inconsiderate caregivers who does not care for my father at all. My father is currently under hospice care, as the staff in the facility was urging me to decline hospice and pain management and let my father suffer instead.
Chandy March 16, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My grandmother has lived here for the past six months since her dementia has progressed, and the place is reasonable enough. It is not as nice as some retirement homes, but it is reasonably priced, in a decent area, and comfortable for the residents. There is a nice dining area, and a large common area with a TV, books, and couches, though most of the residents use wheelchairs. There are plenty of activities provided to the residents, including things from bingo to kickball. Because the location is in an area with many downtown shops and stores nearby, the residents often get an opportunity to go out with friends and family members. The only complaint I do have is that the retirement home seems understaffed at times, with many people going from job to job or doing several things at once. However, the staff who I have met have been very nice, caring, and cordial to residents and visitors alike, which is a plus.
ClinicalSocialWorker5 June 02, 2011
This facility is small and not as fancy as many others, but has a warm and nice environment, not at all sterile. It is situated in a quiet neighborhood area that is close to the neighborhood of Irvington, which has some shops and restaurants. Residents are encouraged to be out of their rooms, with a lot of activities provided for them, always a full calendar. There is an outside courtyard accessible to all residents. This place is a good option for anyone because of the environment and friendly and well-trained staff, who seem to take the time to learn details about residents and their lives. Residents appear happy and interact frequently with each other and the staff. Lincoln Villa takes residents with dementia, but not in a separate unit within the facility. Rates are reasonable, at around $2,500 to $3,000 a month for basic housing and services.
Pewee May 24, 2011
Visited this facility
This place met my Mother's needs. Lincoln Villa has been so great taking care of her. The staff always so caring and loving to all of the residents. My Mother was treated so well until she passed away this year. I remember when I first visited Lincoln Villa I was greeted with a beautiful smile by the staff, that's when I decided that this was the place that I would choose for my Mom....and I did with no regrets.
TCSmith March 29, 2011
Please do not put your loved one here.
Evangelene December 08, 2008
My loved one stayed here
From Lincoln Villa
Lincoln Retirement Villa relieves seniors and their families the rigors of daily living so that seniors can focus on enjoying the simple pleasures in life during their twilight years. We provide 24-hour personalized care and supervision for ambulatory and non-ambulatory elderly adults. We also offer a spectrum of life enriching programs, services and care options. Our ultimate goal is to offer choices to our residents while providing a nurturing and therapeutic environment.
- We provide quality and professional services Our priority is satisfying the needs of residents Our spacious, secure, nurturing community enhances the quality of living.
- We integrate a unique health and wellness model of care approach to fulfill the individual needs of our residents and to achieve optimal aging
- We offer peace of mind through our exclusive nurse navigator and wellness coordinator program by providing customized and individualized plan of care
- As an added benefit, our registered nurses conduct routine health screenings
- Our registered nurses provide clinical recommendations to the resident’s primary care physician to enhance treatments and improve quality of life.
- We offer a spectrum of enriching programs that integrate the talents and wisdom of residents to nurture their mind, body and spirit.
- An interior open air courtyard with a therapeutic garden is available for sanctuary reflection and to nurture the resident’s well being.
- We incorporate a relationship-based model of care by engaging staff to develop strong personal connections with residents and to learn their life story
What Makes Us Special
Lincoln Retirement Villa prides itself with a strong reputation for highly competent, qualified and trained personnel. We are a team of health advocates, focused on being proactive for the residents and delivering best practices. Our licensed and credentialed clinical practitioners have a wealth of experience, knowledge and skills to serve the aging population.Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach in delivering care ensures that residents receive comprehensive quality care.
Features of Lincoln Villa
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 60
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Companion suites: We only offer companion suites
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,500/month
- State License(s): 015601364
Location of Lincoln Villa
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities