Reviews of Lincoln Villa
March 30, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
March 06, 2017
I visited this facility
September 29, 2016
I visited this facility
May 24, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
March 16, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
June 02, 2011
May 24, 2011
Visited this facility
March 29, 2011
Please do not put your loved one here.
December 08, 2008
My loved one stayed here
Photos of Lincoln Villa
Services & Amenities of Lincoln Villa
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 015601364
About Lincoln Villa
Lincoln Retirement Villa relieves seniors and their families the rigors of daily living so that seniors can focus on enjoying the simple pleasures in life during their twilight years. We provide 24-hour personalized care and supervision for ambulatory and non-ambulatory elderly adults. We also offer a spectrum of life enriching programs, services and care options. Our ultimate goal is to offer choices to our residents while providing a nurturing and therapeutic environment.
- We provide quality and professional services Our priority is satisfying the needs of residents Our spacious, secure, nurturing community enhances the quality of living.
- We integrate a unique health and wellness model of care approach to fulfill the individual needs of our residents and to achieve optimal aging
- We offer peace of mind through our exclusive nurse navigator and wellness coordinator program by providing customized and individualized plan of care
- As an added benefit, our registered nurses conduct routine health screenings
- Our registered nurses provide clinical recommendations to the resident’s primary care physician to enhance treatments and improve quality of life.
- We offer a spectrum of enriching programs that integrate the talents and wisdom of residents to nurture their mind, body and spirit.
- An interior open air courtyard with a therapeutic garden is available for sanctuary reflection and to nurture the resident’s well being.
- We incorporate a relationship-based model of care by engaging staff to develop strong personal connections with residents and to learn their life story
What Makes Us Special
Lincoln Retirement Villa prides itself with a strong reputation for highly competent, qualified and trained personnel. We are a team of health advocates, focused on being proactive for the residents and delivering best practices. Our licensed and credentialed clinical practitioners have a wealth of experience, knowledge and skills to serve the aging population.Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach in delivering care ensures that residents receive comprehensive quality care.