Reviews of Elizabeth Residence Franklin
Visitor33 December 28, 2015
I visited this facility
I went to Elizabeth Residence. It and the staff were nice. They had private rooms, but I did not know if they had private or shared bathrooms. They wanted private pay for two years and an entrance fee. It was family owned, and one of the owners that came up to evaluate my husband seemed very genuine. I had a good feeling about it. If it had not been too pricey, I might have thought about it.
From Elizabeth Residence Franklin
Elizabeth Residence is a family owned and operated enterprise with over 20 years of experience in senior care. Our philosophy is “Aging in Place”. Our Residents are treated with caring, loving support, and understanding. We are a family, and this is so much more than a job.
Our communities strive to provide the professional services surrounding the healthcare of our Residents while emphasizing the personal touches found in any loving home. We are proud to be part of a management and care team that has been 20 years in the making.
On behalf of our family, we’d like to welcome you and your family to become a part of our Assisted Living community. Join us, and let the Elizabeth Residence be your new place to call home.
At Elizabeth Residence Franklin, residents and families appreciate that each individual’s ability and level of independence is promoted in daily living. Our staff are specially trained to provide safety and positively interact with individuals experiencing memory and sensory impairment.
We have a dedicated team of professionals such as Registered Nurse, Activity Specialist and trained staff to provide day-to-day residential services.
- Daily medication assistance is available to all residents.
- Daily assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing in our comfortable bathing lounges.
- Home-cooked meals.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Stimulating and fulfilling activities offered daily.
- Spacious private suites and baths.
- Individualized curio cabinets to personalize resident rooms.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Around the clock protection using state of the art security. …and much more.
Features of Elizabeth Residence Franklin
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $5,500/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 65
- State License(s): 0009330
Location of Elizabeth Residence Franklin
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities