Forest Grove Beehive

2122 Hawthorne St, Forest Grove, OR, 97116

Reviews of Forest Grove Beehive

Darlene12 August 27, 2013

We knew other people that went to stay at the Beehive and they had nothing but good things to say about it. My mother liked and chose the Forest Grove Beehive because it was smaller, homier and she feels comfortable there. She absolutely loves the food. There's not too many things that she doesn't like. She likes working with the staff and doesn't have complaints at all.

Dorothy23 July 30, 2013

I could get to like Forest Grove. I've been here for 3 months. It's a little strange to me because I don't know my way around.I like the staff and the people are real nice. I can say it's a good place for me.

Stephanie2 June 23, 2012

All in all I think these facilities were very nice. Whenever we would visit my Grandmother the staff were always friendly and generally remembered who you were there to see. The premesis were kept neat and clean and even the landscaping was nice. In each of the rooms the facilities were more than adequate and the staff was diligent about checking on their residents. The food was well prepared and there were activities provided that were pleasant and also gave something for everyone. I thought it was nice the personal touches that the residents were permitted to add to their own rooms and they even had small kitchenettes as well. I also feel that the facilities provided a degree of security and were in a safe neighborhood. While the situation that lead to my Grandma being here was not ideal I do feel that the staff and atmosphere here made the transition as easy as could be expected for her.

Janice1 May 01, 2012

My mother is a resident in this facility and they live up to the name of their website. They truly are a caring place. The admistrator has trained her staff to be respectful and requires that they continue to respect the independence and dignity of their clients throughout their employment. There are daily activities and social events on holidays for family and friends as well as residents. I appreciate the graciousness of the staff and and am grateful for the hand of God that led my mother and I to this community situation that has inusred her well being.

J1 October 14, 2011

This is a great facility where my great aunt lived out the last of her years. The staff are very caring, thoughtful and aware of their residents. Residents have private rooms which include separate bathrooms and small outdoor patio areas, where they can have lawn chairs overlooking the manicured landscape. It's situated in a very quiet neighborhood surrounded by family homes. It's also close to a small pharmacy, as well as a small grocery store. The rooms have large windows which allow lots of light into the separate apartments. They also contain personal kitchenettes and closet space. Residents can also eat in the communal dining hall, which serves three meals per day. Snacks and juice are also available between meals. This facility has a picturesque fountain out front as well as a big screen television in the recreation room, as well as board games and a piano. Over all, this community is really well put together and a relaxing place to visit and spend time with loved ones.

About Forest Grove Beehive

Forest Grove Beehive is an assisted living facility in Forest Grove, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Forest Grove Beehive for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Forest Grove Beehive