Eden Heights of Eden

4071 Hardt Road, Eden, NY, 14057

Reviews of Eden Heights of Eden

GretchenM July 08, 2014

I have to say that of all the Assisted Living Facilities in Erie County that I have visited Eden Heights is superb. It is a "family" atmosphere and the staff go ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure that my brothers needs have been met. It was a very difficult time for our family and the staff and administration were very caring and concerned. With out Eden Heights I really don't know where my brother would be now. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone looking for an Assisted Living

Geraldine's daughter July 02, 2014

Eden Heights is located in a lovely rural setting. The facility is large enough to provide the care that your loved one needs but small enough that the caring staff gets to know the residents. If I have a concern about my Mom, I feel very comfortable calling the office. Whatever the issue, it is addressed quickly in a very professional manner. The staff is wonderful!. It reminds me of "Cheers" where everybody knows your name.

Runner623 July 02, 2014

I am very pleased with the care that my father is getting at Eden Heights. He looks happy, and he has made friends there. The staff are always kind and very accountable.

katiegirl July 01, 2014

I am very happy with the care that my mom and dad are both receiving while they are at Eden Heights. They provide medical, social and individual care as residents. I would recommend this facility in a heart beat to others looking for a residence for their parents.

About Eden Heights of Eden

Eden Heights of Eden is an assisted living facility in Eden, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Eden Heights of Eden for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eden Heights of Eden