Eden Heights of Eden

Overview of Ratings

4.9

July 01, 2014

By katiegirl

I am very happy with the care that my mom and dad are both receiving while they are at Eden Heights. They provide medical, social and individual care as residents. I would recommend this facility in a heart beat to others looking for a residence for their parents.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Eden Heights of Eden

Eden Heights of Eden is an assisted living facility in Eden, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Eden Heights of Eden for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eden Heights of Eden