Woodland Towers

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Woodland Towers

Average Rating:
NewBernResident1 September 25, 2012

I know a resident who is staying at Woodland Towers. I went to visit her when I went to visit family and friends from my hometown. I thought that Woodland Towers was an average facility. They offered a clean atmosphere, but the buildings were outdated. The building was several stories high and made it difficult for some residents. They did have an elevator but it was slow and I was told that it doesn't always work. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The person that I visited showed me around the facility. They have an outdoor area for residents to hang out at or to take walks. Their dining room was very large and they have a daily menu for the residents to choose from. They have a shuttle that takes the residents to different places, such as grocery stores and beauty salons. If they would update their facility, I would give them 5 stars because they were very attentive to the needs of the residents.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Woodland Towers

Woodland Towers is an assisted living facility in Deland, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Woodland Towers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Woodland Towers