Woodland Towers Assisted Living

Reviews of Woodland Towers | Assisted Living

4.1

August 13, 2013

By Phyllis16

Our family has lived in Deland for quite a few years, so we're familiar with Woodlands Tower. We checked them out and they gave us a tour. We're very pleased, so that's why we moved here. It's perfect. It couldn't possibly be better. It's very nice here. The apartments are big enough; with one bedroom, a large living room, and a kitchen. The people that work here are absolutely wonderful. The place is clean, they have nurses, doctors and security guards. The food is excellent, too. We couldn't ask for anything more.

September 24, 2012

By NewBernResident1

I know a resident who is staying at Woodland Towers. I went to visit her when I went to visit family and friends from my hometown. I thought that Woodland Towers was an average facility. They offered a clean atmosphere, but the buildings were outdated. The building was several stories high and made it difficult for some residents. They did have an elevator but it was slow and I was told that it doesn't always work. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The person that I visited showed me around the facility. They have an outdoor area for residents to hang out at or to take walks. Their dining room was very large and they have a daily menu for the residents to choose from. They have a shuttle that takes the residents to different places, such as grocery stores and beauty salons. If they would update their facility, I would give them 5 stars because they were very attentive to the needs of the residents.

Photos of Woodland Towers

Features of Woodland Towers

About Woodland Towers

Life begins again when you move into Woodland Towers, a premier retirement community, located in the heart of DeLand, one of Central Florida's charming and historic towns.

For more than a decade, Woodland Towers has been dedicated to providing its residents with a quality, carefree, independent retirement lifestyle.

Map of Woodland Towers