The Forum at Deer Creek

3001 Deer Creek Country Club Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442

Reviews of The Forum at Deer Creek

Dads Children February 19, 2013

Our mom and dad were married for 62 years before my mom passed away. After she passed our family helped dad as much as we could. We did a good job, but as the years went by he grew to be very lonely. We knew we had to move him into a place where he could be around his own peers. The Forum was recommended to us by friends whose parents live there. How lucky were we that Dad agreed to take the tour. After we toured the Forum, my dad said "When can I move in?" The Administration and staff was so kind and supportive, answering all our questions. They were all understanding, and anticipated our needs. There was a 3 month waiting list into the Independent Living apts., which gave us time to sell his home and organize the move. My dad moved into the Independent Living a year ago. Since then he has made good friends, is involved in many activities, and absolutely loves living at the Forum. He tells us frequently "that on a scale of 100, the Forum is 8,467!" We are thankful our dad is doing so well and is happy. The support staff is so friendly. They treat dad like he is family. We visit regularly, and the residents are always out and about involved in their chosen activities. From time to time we have dinner with dad in the dining room, and the food is good, the dining staff is welcoming and the residents are happily chatting away. My dad has found his new home and a happy second chapter of his life at the Forum!

pagingmrmorrow November 24, 2012

I visited this facility plenty of times to help out. I mostly helped with the activities like Bingo days, movie afternoons, reading to patients, etc. Before starting volunteer work, I recieved a tour of the facility by the staff. The staff were all very friendly but sometimes the nurses were too busy gossiping. Most of the nurses are also from other countries so sometimes the elderly have a hard time understanding them. Most of the people there are just getting out of the hospital and use it as a place to stay after. Some of them stay a very long time and end up passing away at the facility. I think the place was kept clean and the art on the walls were nice. There are always ways to keep entertained there and the elderly people living there seem happy. If I had to send a family member to an assisted living place, it would be The Forum.

hacbean October 29, 2012

I was impressed with The Forum at Deer Creek compared to the other facilities I visited as the property itself was beautiful and the medical services impressive. The facility used to be a Marriott Hotel so the whole look of the place is very holiday like and cheerful. There are two sides to this facility. One is for the Assisted Living side and the other is for the Independent Living side. They are separated by a large pool with Palm Trees. Both sides look over a lake. My father-in-law has two rooms, one is the living room and kitchen and the other room is his bedroom. He has two bathrooms. One bathroom has a shower while the second bathroom "shower" was renovated into a closet. He has a microwave, coffee pot, fridge and sink. He has room for a sofa and a kitchen table and chairs and has two large windows overlooking tropical Florida foliage. The nurses are kind and very experienced and he was able to settle in very easily.

Don1 June 05, 2012

Everything is wonderful there. We had a little bit interaction with the residents and they're all very nice. They seemed like happy people. The staff was very much helpful and accommodating. They gave us cookies there and it tasted good. That was very welcoming! They have field trips, card games, lectures from different colleges that come in there. The living room is also very inviting so it's one of those places my mom should be happy with.

From The Forum at Deer Creek

The Forum at Deer Creek in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a full service retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Health Care. We offer a resort style setting ideal for active seniors who want to enjoy life free from the demands of maintaining a home. An easy drive from the West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale airports, The Forum at Deer Creek is a beautiful country club senior living community surrounded by water and lush landscaping. Our staff prides themselves in offering the highest standards in service and hospitality. Our residents enjoy an array of amenities that include restaurant style dining with chef prepared meals, weekly housekeeping and linen service, scheduled transportation, a multitude of stimulating activities, live entertainment and much more. Come for a complimentary tour and see for yourself why The Forum at Deer Creek is the talk of the town!

Location of The Forum at Deer Creek