Atria Daly City

501 King Drive, Daly City, CA, 94015

Reviews of Atria Daly City

JC7 May 11, 2016

Atria Daly City wasn't memory care oriented and wasn't a locked down facility. The dining room was very spacious. There weren't any activities going on while I was there, although they mentioned some of their activities to me. They had private rooms.

Caring112282150 September 13, 2015

Atria was relatively small, and it was clean. There was new carpet and new paint. The staff was very friendly, and the residents looked happy.

Caring2779 November 22, 2014

The visit was OK at Atria Daly, but it was not a nice looking place. I don’t think the rooms were particularly nice, and I kind of remember the salad bar. I just wasn’t impressed by it in any way; it looked a little rundown.

Thank you for visiting our community. While we did not end up being a perfect fit for you, we would love to share information about our other great communities in the area. Please feel free to reach out if we can be of further service to your family. Email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com. We are here to help and wish you the best!

Caring80429650 October 16, 2014

I have found problems with the Atria because right now some people that I have met at the adult day health center that I go to do not recommend them very highly. The rooms were basically standard; it was nothing big. If there is something they can improve, it would be in the way they care for people. They didn't have patience and the people who go there -- and are in there -- should be treated with patience and kindness, but I did not see any of that.

We are sorry to hear that you did not find our staff to be patient. The care and respect for our residents is of utmost importance to us and if you are willing, we would like to speak with you personally to get a better understanding of your experience. Please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and kindly include “Atria Daly City” in your subject line so we may quickly connect you with the appropriate directors.

Rosa3 September 30, 2014

My mother was in Atria for 5 months. It was great for the price you pay. It’s clean and they had activities for her to do. The food in the restaurant catered to her needs. I’ve eaten there several times. It was excellent. They serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between.

The accommodations were wonderful. It was one of the few places that had a shared bathroom which was only between 2 people. She had her own room and they call them Jack and Jill. It was a semi-private bathroom. They were an excellent staff. They’re very understanding of working with an older, aging community.

They had family barbecues where other people go. They had outings to shopping like Walgreens and Macy’s. They also drive around once a week. I would have loved to live there. There’s only one thing wrong with it, but it’s not their fault. We’re city folk and we like to like walk out and go to the coffee shop. There, you have to drive. It’s very isolated. You have to have a car to go there. It would have been nice to wheel my mother down to a coffee shop down the street.

Caring75261950 January 18, 2014

We went to visit Atria. It was a good and clean place. The people who were there were very kind. They gave us all the information that we were looking for. They told that they had a calendar of activities. However, at that time we weren't able to see any activity.

ama1 December 23, 2013

I thought this facility was excellent. The whole place smelled nice. The staff was introduced and they all smiled and acknowledged me in English. The residents were introduced to me as we toured, and all were smiling. A nice ethnic mix throughout. There was anytime dining which would be desirable for my mom and step-dad. There were also snacks available. The larger rooms had kitchenettes, with microwaves. I liked the fact that it was a smaller two stories facility. There was daily church service, a hair salon, a small parking lot, a bus, activities etc. The only drawback, was no certified medical person on the staff. The high cost is a factor we would have to work around.

Caring73362250 November 26, 2013

Atria Daly City was nice. Their staff was really nice too. They showed me their rooms and their sizes and everything. They also followed up and called me and asked how I was doing. I didn't taste their food but according to their schedule, some of it I don't like. They did have activities and there were more of them on the assisted living.

From Atria Daly City

At Atria Daly City, you'll find a serene and welcoming senior community with all the comforts of home. Residents enjoy a diverse social calendar with an extensive continued learning program. Surrounded by beautiful wooded walkways, Atria Daly City provides views of the courtyard or of the bay.

Atria Daly City offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals