Friendship Village Chesterfield

15201 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, MO, 63017

Reviews of Friendship Village Chesterfield

Bill Hampton May 19, 2012

Overall, I was very impressed with the facility. It is a great place for my grandma to stay. At first she was hesitant, to say the least, about moving from her home of 45 years. But, after a while she came around to enjoying the staff and especially the other residents. From my perspective, the staff was very helpful and seemed to be doing what was need for my grandma. One time, my grandma remarked that it was wonderful having so many caring people to help with her daily tasks. Before she moved here, the family was primarily responsible for taking care of her. Now, this kind of service comes with a good sized price tag. But, I believe it is more than worth it. The neatest thing about the facilities is that everything she needs is on campus. She never really needs to leave the facility. She especially enjoys things such as the pool and social events. The facility itself was beautiful. Honestly, it's much better than my home. I'm really glad my grandma is staying here.

nelsondot January 21, 2012

Not only have I visited this facility, but my sister was a former employee at this facility. Friendship Village is nestled in a beautiful, park-like area in Chesterfield MO. Friendship Village has many amenities to offer its residents such as an indoor beauty salon, bowling alley, bank, and a magnificent dining area. Residents enjoy the friendly staff and the one on one attention they receive from their caregivers. The facility is large but very well laid out, thus making it easy to get around. Friendship Village offers excellent transportation service for the residents. Through this transportation system the residents can run errands, go to doctors appointments, and complete many other task that require transportation. Friendship Village is located in Chesterfield MO, an upscale suburb of St. Louis MO. Friendship Village truly lives up to its name. It is not just a community but a village that is made up of friends.

About Friendship Village Chesterfield

Friendship Village Chesterfield is an assisted living facility in Chesterfield, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Friendship Village Chesterfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Friendship Village Chesterfield