Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake

130 Great Bridge Blvd., Chesapeake, VA, 23320

Reviews of Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake

LAnne1 June 10, 2014

My Mother lived at Allzwell Assisted Living for several years until her passing. I cannot say enough good things about the care she received there. I found Allzwell Assisted Living to be a very clean facility (odor free!!!), nicely furnished and with a nice dining room. The food was very good as well. What really made this facility outstanding was it's loving and caring staff. I dropped in frequently and personally witnessed the way the staff treated the residents as if they were family. I first visited this facility at the recommendation of an friend who also had their husband there and said that if she had to choose an Assisted Living facility she would choose Allzwell as she said that the price was right and the care was great....She was right... it is well run and the residents are very well taken care of there. I also ran into a few old friends from high school who had placed their loved ones there as well. It is nice to have those familiar faces and bond with those who are experiencing the same level of difficulty that I was having when I had my loved one at home. I realized that placement was the best option for me once my mom needed that next level of care that I just could not provide. I am thankful that I was able to locate a facility that gave the care and did not have those level of care charges as her care increased.

Caring2640 May 31, 2013

I've had no problems at all with the service in Allzwell. They're really caring and my mom had very good care. She has a tendency to have her legs swell but she has the best care than anywhere else she had been. The place is very, very nice. They have a clean and white building. She's already been in two other places and this one fits the price so everything fell into place.

From Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake

Welcome to Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake! We are a great community that is designed to meet the needs of our aging population in a quality, comfortable environment that is very affordable.

Our community has knowledgeable, dedicated staff that provide continual care and loving support to both residents and families. The activity program at our community is designed to encourage physical, mental, and social stimulation in a community like atmosphere.

We have a wonderful secured courtyard with a nice walking path the is very assessable. The courtyard is a great area to hold family events.

Features of Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake