Overland Court Senior Living and Memory Care

10250 W Smoke Ranch Dr, Boise, ID, 83709

Reviews of Overland Court Senior Living and Memory Care

Janet G. November 22, 2015

My mom is at Overland Court Senior, and they are taking care of her well. The staff is very courteous, helpful, and very nice. Overall, it's a great.

Anonymous111588850 August 15, 2015

My mom is in Overland Court. Everything seems to be fine. They have bingo, music, and outside activities. The people I met upfront were impressive.

Kjlally April 15, 2015

Our mom has been living there for 1-1/2 years. We were do impressed with the staff. Mom was coming from rehab facility for a leg injury and surgery. They were awesome. My family was also dealing with an illness concerning my niece, we were told before we even moved mom in. "You two take care of your niece, we'll take care of your mom". They helped us every step of the way. They are truly amazing. Mom loves it so much. They have so many activities it's difficult to be had all of them. I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for a safe and loving space for their loved one.

Caring103075450 March 25, 2015

Overland Court was very impressive. The staff was very helpful. The gentlemen who I believe was the director of the facility gave us a tour. He helped us not only with the facility, but also with some auxiliary information. We saw the rooms, and we liked the way they were laid out. They were spacious.

Sharon93900550 February 10, 2015

First of all, Overland Court smelled. It looked clean, but they are not keeping it clean, and their rooms were really tiny and cluttered. I wouldn't recommend this one to anybody.

MJC1 January 21, 2015

My mother was at Overland Court for a couple of years. That was a wonderful place, and I loved it; she loved it. The food was excellent, and we had choices. We didn't just have to eat whatever they put in front of you. There were a lot of people there. Her room was very nice. She had one of the larger ones that kind of had a division between her living space and her sleeping area. I loved the staff; they were great.

sudsucker November 30, 2014

Overland Court Senior Living was our second choice, but it didn’t have any openings right away. The visit was pleasant, and they did a nice job. The staff certainly did seem friendly. I was satisfied. They liked to get their residents involved in activities, and it was a very bright, cheery, and sort of friendly atmosphere. They had gardening which was nice for people who wanted to do that.

Caring97210750 November 21, 2014

We chose Overland Court for my mom because it had several of the things that we were looking for such as the price and the amenities. It is very comfortable and very attractive, people are very caring, and we just like it. They have activities all the time like bingo and cards, and then they had a Halloween party and a contest, they have music, concerts, people come in, and movies. When I walked into this facility, I felt at home. It just had a homey feeling. The thing that I like about it is when someone comes in, even if the carpet looks just a bit worn, they'd replace it. So when you are moving into an apartment, it looks new. They are always clean, and the tablecloths always look fresh.

John86825250 June 28, 2014

We placed my mother in Overland Court. There are around 80 people in it with ages the same as my mother. Everybody has their own little studio apartment, and they have some larger ones for couples. They have a lot of activities. They do something every day, and they don’t let them sit around. They take them out on drives also. They offer church services there. The food is good, and they offer snacks all day long. The place is very clean. They come in and empty the trash every day and make the bed. Once a week they really clean the place, change the linens and do the laundry. The staff is all friendly, and the people living there seem to be happy and friendly.

Lynda8 October 15, 2013

Overland Court was a newer facility. It was very beautiful, light and bright. The rooms were in the right size and the food was wonderful. The people there seemed extremely pleased.

Mocham July 11, 2012

The staffing at Overland Court Senior Living was great. Every member of the staff that I spoke with seemed to genuinely care about each of the individuals who were residence of the facility, as well as the guests that came by. The residents, my grandmother included, were all in good spirits when I came in contact with them, and especially when interacting with the staff. The food was good, both by the standards of what we had at the party as well as by reports of the residents. Staff members seemed to go out of their way to ensure that everything was taken care of for residents, between medications, foods, snacks, activities and general inquiries into assistance. The facility itself was pleasant as well. It was well lit with warm colors, and felt inviting inside and out. I did not see any signs of obvious neglect, things were dusted and vacuumed, and the facility had a pleasant, welcoming smell even. I would highly recommend Overland Court Senior Living to anybody who has a family member in a nursing home.

From Overland Court Senior Living and Memory Care

Overland Court Senior Living & Memory Care, located near the intersection of W. Overland Road and S. Five Mile Road, is known throughout the area for great quality of life for assisted living and memory care residents. Recognized for longtime staff, quality care and engaging lifestyle, life is good for residents at Overland Court Senior Living & Memory Care.

The good life begins by choosing a residence option that is best suited to your needs. Residents may opt for studio and one-bedroom apartments each with private bathrooms and individual climate control to ensure your comfort. You still maintain your independence, but assisted living services are there when needed. There is also a secured memory care wing at Overland Court Senior Living & Memory Care.

We encourage you to bring your own furnishings and decorations to make your apartment your own. You will feel right at home in your apartment and socializing with friends in the community common areas.

Features of Overland Court Senior Living and Memory Care