Brookdale Bellevue | Bellevue, WA

15241 NE 20th St., Bellevue, WA, 98007

Reviews of Brookdale Bellevue | Bellevue, WA

Caring88024550 June 30, 2014

My father is in Emeritus at Bellevue. The staff is incredible. They are professional, warm, caring, and they do extra. They have allowed my father to feel comfortable, welcome, and safe. He is in a large studio, and he loves it. It is able to hold all of his things really nicely. It is clean and very move-in ready. The setup is perfect, with a little kitchen and a bathroom. It fits him very well, and he is very pleased. The dining room is very welcoming, and the staff takes turns serving coffee. The food is great with a lot of variety. They have happy hours with appetizers. They have a lot of activities going on every day, like movies, cooking classes, poker, and they have outings. They have meals outside, and they take them to church.

Jo Ann3 June 28, 2014

I went to the Emeritus at Bellevue, and that was OK. It was the nicest one that I have been to that was Emeritus, but the problem is that they mostly cater to skilled nursing. The people were nice, and it was fine, but it did not meet my needs. There was nothing wrong with that one. If I had needed assisted living, then that would have been fine.

Kerry5 June 16, 2014

I liked Emeritus real well. The employees impressed me. Their work attitude was great. The rooms were great. If we move, that's where I'd like to go.

Caring85521050 May 30, 2014

I had a nice visit at Emeritus. They were very cordial and pleasant. The whole place was very nice and attractive. It was very clean with a lovely setting, and it felt welcoming.

Caring80110350 March 21, 2014

Emeritus was very attractive. It was a nice, clean and well-decorated place. They had different things for the residents to do. The people there had a sense of energy. It wasn't like you were just with a bunch of old people. I liked the very positive attitude of the people there especially the staff. They were the ones who showed me around and they very good. It would be something I would be interested in and had to fit with my insurance plan and budget.

caring23792350 January 30, 2014

Emeritus was clean and the people were friendly. They can handle dementia patients. The exterior of the building was a little older but the inside was in good shape and painted. The rooms were adequate but you have to bring furniture in for the dementia patients.

Egreta July 12, 2013

This facility was beautifully cared for with extremely friendly and attentive staff. The dining atmosphere was excellent and the food exemplary and varied. I was looking for independent living for the next few years, then assisted later. Residents stopped and chatted with me about their situations and the activities available. Because my focus is on independent living, I felt that this place was among the best I had encountered with both care and independent living availability. The feeling I had was that it was a little too conforming for me. I needed more breathing space.

Susan34 April 17, 2013

I went to Emeritus at Bellevue, which I liked very much. That was my first choice for my mother. I liked it because of the fact that it was more of a group situation, but it was intimidating for my mother since her communication and interactions skills are not what they used to be and everybody was pretty active there. It might have been fine for me.

Riman643 November 07, 2012

The Emeritus at Bellevue facility is wonderful, I visited here with my grandmother and we both fell in love with it. The grounds are well kept and expansive, and they provide trips into town to do shopping, dining ect. The staff explained to my grandmother all the things that they can provide to her and made her feel like she would be a welcome addition to the facility. They showed us an example of an apartment and boy was it nice! My grandmother left the tour of this facility with a sense that if she were to move to Emeritus she would be right at home. The price is a bit high compared to other assisted living facilities in the area but that is to be expected given its location. all and all I would feel good knowing my grandmother is in the hands of the staff here. Be sure to ask if they have activities that relate to your/ your loved ones specific needs

dandywa October 18, 2012

Anonymous17 February 28, 2012

My Mom is a current resident at this facility. Our entire family has been involved with the our research for a suitable assisted living facility for my Mom. It was important to us to find something in close proximity to her previous home so she would be familiar with her surroundings.

It was important to us that she be centrally located so that I, My wife and all my sisters could be within a reasonable distance.

With My wife and I visiting a few times per month, and at least one of my sisters coming by a few times per week; It is our expectation that my Mom would have someone from our family visiting at least once per day.

At very first glance, We were very impressed. All of my sisters, My wife and myself were impressed at how bright, pleasant and homelike the facility is.

We were greeted by Sales Staff, Nurses, and Caretakers alike.

The staff at Emeritus really made us feel welcome. They made us feel like they really wanted us there.

We visited other facilities that were not so inviting in the general area. We liked the fact that Emeritus was pet friendly as well.

If I could base this rating on first impressions alone, It might've been a 5..

After we got Mom in, the 1st week was fine. The amount of attention she gets is top notch.

But, On the business end I'd give them a 2.. Not Very good.

This is a pet friendly facility. My Mom has a dog. She is very feeble and is unable to take her out. They were happy to accommodate us by arranging for staff to take the dog out.

They even created a log to keep track of how often the dog is taken out. It is supposed to be updated by the staff every time they take her out. We are to be billed according to the accuracy of that log.

It has been a struggle to get them to fill it out. We are working to get this issue resolved as we are paying for this service that isn't being logged consistenly.

1EarthAngel November 15, 2011

I visited this facility as a community member interested in working with the staff to support their elderly community. I found the customer service wonderful and the residence lovely. I will certainly be referring this living facility to family and friends! www.wafunerals.com

molly2 November 08, 2011

In anticipation of possibly moving my father-in-law up from CA, I spent an afternoon visiting senior living facilities in our area. I was actually sold on Emeritus when I drove up - not too big, not too small - and the location was perfect. I was greeted by Mandy M. who is an excellent representative of your company. In a matter of days, we had my father-in-law up from CA & settled in. Then less than a month later I moved my Mother up from an assisted living in OR. She is loving her apt & all the activities provided. And being closer to me. Everyone on staff has made & continues to make this a great decision all around.

From Brookdale Bellevue

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Bellevue