Victory Centre of Bartlett

1101 West Bartlett Road, Bartlett, IL, 60103

Reviews of Victory Centre of Bartlett

June 10, 2016

By Client041176386

My friend was previously in Victory Centre of Bartlett. I didn’t like anything about it, including the help, the food, and the appearance. It was clean, but that’s the only good thing I can say about it. I wouldn’t say the rooms were very spacious.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a favorable experience at our community. We work hard to make a great place for our residents to call home. We always have room for improvement and are committed to making those improvements. If you are willing, Vicki Striegel our Executive Director, would like to hear more specifics so that we can make any improvements that are necessary. Please reach out to her at 630-213-0100.

May 11, 2016

By Caring visitorAHHRS

The staff at Victory Center was excellent. I didn’t see too much of the place, though, because I was not ready to move in. There were several residents walking around. It had independent living with assisted living right next door. They had meals prepared for the independent living that they would bring over to your apartment.

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you are being proactive and visiting communities before you need them. This is the best approach. We hope that you visit us again soon.

October 23, 2015

By Mary114225750

I liked Victory Centre of Bartlett very much although the staff who toured me around didn’t have a room open to show me at the time.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you were not able to see one of our apartments when you visited our community. We would love to have you come back and we can make sure that we have an apartment available to show you. Please contact Starr at 630-213-0100. Thank you.

May 24, 2015

By JC4

My mom has been in the Victory Centre for a couple of days now, and they have been very accommodating with my mom in terms of offering to take her to mass. All the people that live there are very friendly, and they have gone through a lot to help her around. It’s a very nice place and clean. She is in a 1-bedroom apartment, and it's fine.

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your mom's transition to our community went smoothly. Please let our staff know if there is anything that we can do to help your mom feel more at home.

March 19, 2014

By caring79100150

Victory Center was a lower end of the step, but it was still very nice. All the staff was extremely helpful. I have nothing bad to say about it. But, they could improve the overall cleanliness. Also, attention to the residents seemed to be lacking just a tiny bit when we visited. I know there there were a lot of people, so maybe we caught them on a bad day.

May 14, 2013

By Elaine8

We went to visit Victory Centre of Bartlett and it had a nice atmosphere to it. The rooms were all decent. It was perfect if you wanted an assisted living facility.

February 09, 2013

By Mike21

Victory Center is an assisted living facility that would accept Medicaid. Mom was there for only four months. The place was clean and the staff was very caring. I had no complaints. They did a wonderful job. She had a nice private apartment that had two separate living quarters. One was for the bedroom and the other one was a lounge area. It wasn't very big, but it was really nice. My mom did not complain about the food. But I had to move her closer to me because I live only about 12 miles from the facility. Logistics was very important and we were running out of funds. So that was a huge consideration.

Photos of Victory Centre of Bartlett

Features of Victory Centre of Bartlett

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Meals Can Be Delivered To A Resident's Apartment If The Resident Is Ill Or Unable To Attend A Meal.

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Emergency Call System

• Technology Extra: Apartments Come Cable & Telephone Ready Should The Resident Choose To Purchase Those Services From An Outside Vendor.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Our Award Winning Viva! Life Enrichment Programs Earn Praises From Residents, Staff, And The Senior Housing Industry For Its Innovative, Resident Centered Approach To Caring. Viva! Offers Something For Everyone!

• Financial Aid

• Staff Patient Ratio: Our Care Staff To Resident Ratio Exceeds State Regulations

About Victory Centre of Bartlett

Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre of Bartlett!

Victory Centre of Bartlett offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.

Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.

Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre of Bartlett can offer you or your loved one…

• 24-staffing by certified personnel
  • Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
  • Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
  • Daily assurance checks
  • Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
  • Resident and family education and support
  • Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
  • Move-in coordination

Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.

LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre of Bartlett

At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it - we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!

Map of Victory Centre of Bartlett