Victory Centre of Bartlett

1101 West Bartlett Road, Bartlett, IL, 60103

Reviews of Victory Centre of Bartlett

Mary114225750 October 23, 2015

I liked Victory Centre of Bartlett very much although the staff who toured me around didn’t have a room open to show me at the time.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you were not able to see one of our apartments when you visited our community. We would love to have you come back and we can make sure that we have an apartment available to show you. Please contact Starr at 630-213-0100. Thank you.

JC4 May 24, 2015

My mom has been in the Victory Centre for a couple of days now, and they have been very accommodating with my mom in terms of offering to take her to mass. All the people that live there are very friendly, and they have gone through a lot to help her around. It’s a very nice place and clean. She is in a 1-bedroom apartment, and it's fine.

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your mom's transition to our community went smoothly. Please let our staff know if there is anything that we can do to help your mom feel more at home.

caring79100150 March 19, 2014

Victory Center was a lower end of the step, but it was still very nice. All the staff was extremely helpful. I have nothing bad to say about it. But, they could improve the overall cleanliness. Also, attention to the residents seemed to be lacking just a tiny bit when we visited. I know there there were a lot of people, so maybe we caught them on a bad day.

Elaine8 May 14, 2013

We went to visit Victory Centre of Bartlett and it had a nice atmosphere to it. The rooms were all decent. It was perfect if you wanted an assisted living facility.

Mike21 February 09, 2013

Victory Center is an assisted living facility that would accept Medicaid. Mom was there for only four months. The place was clean and the staff was very caring. I had no complaints. They did a wonderful job. She had a nice private apartment that had two separate living quarters. One was for the bedroom and the other one was a lounge area. It wasn't very big, but it was really nice. My mom did not complain about the food. But I had to move her closer to me because I live only about 12 miles from the facility. Logistics was very important and we were running out of funds. So that was a huge consideration.

From Victory Centre of Bartlett

Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre of Bartlett!

Victory Centre of Bartlett offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.

Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.

Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre of Bartlett can offer you or your loved one…

• 24-staffing by certified personnel
  • Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
  • Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
  • Daily assurance checks
  • Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
  • Resident and family education and support
  • Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
  • Move-in coordination

Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.

LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre of Bartlett

At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it - we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!

Features of Victory Centre of Bartlett

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Emergency call system

• Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to a resident's apartment if the resident is ill or unable to attend a meal.

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Our award-winning VIVA! life-enrichment programs earn praises from residents, staff, and the senior housing industry for its innovative, resident-centered approach to caring. VIVA! offers something for everyone!

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: Our care-staff to resident ratio exceeds state regulations
  • Minimum age: 65

• Technology extra: Apartments come cable & telephone ready should the resident choose to purchase those services from an outside vendor.
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid