Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

2751 NE 183rd Street, Aventura, FL, 33160

Reviews of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

June 30, 2014

Imperial Club doesn't smell like a nursing home. The facility is very nice, very good, and very well kept. They have a kitchenette and bathroom, but they don’t have balconies, which is a minus from my standpoint. The staff were nice, pleasant, and welcoming. The other downside is there is no storage in the apartment, no closet, practically.

June 07, 2013

By caring1199

My mother was in the Imperial Club for four years. It primarily is a senior facility, but it has two floors that are probably considered assisted living. It has fifteen floors and the facility is well taken care of. They have good entertainment. The food is excellent there. They have a very good menu and they allow the residents to choose what they want to eat by filling out a form a week in advance. Their meals get customized and delivered according to what they requested. I had some issues with their location, the traffic around their area, their limited parking, and they only had two elevators for those fifteen floors. But as far as the arrangement, it looks like it could be a resort hotel. It's well maintained and again the food is excellent, but as far as medical care, it doesn't go into the detail that my mom is getting right now.

October 25, 2011

By dmatarazzo

I would like to begin by saying that I feel assured and comfortable knowing that my 82-year-old grandmother is living in an apartment here. Not only does the cost of rent cover all the necessary amenities, such as light, and water. But the staff on hand is caring and great. The available housekeeping three times a week is a huge plus seeing as my grandmother has reduced mobility. The staff is always very punctual about her medication and truly caring for her. Every time I have been to visit her I get the occasional complaint about not seeing her enough, but apart from that she appears to love the place. With a vast amount of social activities provided by the staff and even local area transportation for her, she never seems to have a complaint. The staff is always courteous and very informative on our visits. The food appears to be very appealing and the snacks and beverages available throughout the day ensure that my dear grandmother never passes a thirsty or hungry moment. I would most definitely recommend this assisted living facility for any and all in the southern Florida area.

Photos of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Features of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

• Features Extra: Movie Room

• Technology Extra: The Resident Has To Connect On His Own, But There Is Wifi In The Lobby.

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Florida

About Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Imperial Club is a unique mix of independent and assisted living, offering a comprehensive activities program and three meals per day in our lovely restaurant style dining room. We have an aging in place independent living model that allows residents to stay in their apartment longer as their needs change. Our licensed assisted living offers a 'boutique' lifestyle and allows for the integrated social activities offered in the independent living, as well as full-sized apartments.

Map of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community