Reviews of Heritage at Twin Creeks
Harold013177 December 03, 2016
I visited this facility
I was very impressed with Heritage at Twin Creeks. They’re new and clean. I did not get any indication of them being overly friendly, but they provided the information and were business-like. I was shown around to the different rooms and the community. It was conveniently located to a Wal-Mart and shopping center right behind the community, but inside the buildings, it was nice and quiet.
Mitch K. November 02, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Heritage at Twin Creeks was built in January 2016, so it's really new and has bright, soothing colors. The staff is very attentive and aware of the residents' needs. They're really thorough with paperwork, and they make sure that everything is complete for the resident. They also do evaluations wherever the resident is, such as for my mom who was in the hospital and they went out and evaluated her at their own time and expense not knowing I was moving in yet, and evaluated her as to what her needs would be. They usually get right on if I have an issue, and if I see or notice something, they take care of it. They just are having a little problem with trying to get the staff situated all on the same page, but other than that, I have no complaints. My mom has 24/7 attendants; she gets washed, bathed, fed, dressed, her prescriptions done and walking with her around the building to get her exercised. They have tai chi, miniature golf inside, and basketball. In the assisted living side, they can go grocery shopping, they can go to the library or bank, they take them out usually once or twice a week to different restaurants, and they go with an attendant if needed so they have something going on every day. They have a movie theater and a craft room, and there is a head nurse who sees to the needs of every resident; they set up a personalized program for that resident.
From Heritage at Twin Creeks
Welcome to Heritage at Twin Creeks where "Every Moment Treasured. Every Moment Yours."
Our team members don’t just address what may be going wrong: we take a closer look at EVERYTHING that makes our residents their complete selves. This includes understanding the things that are going RIGHT. We enhance the comfort and quality of life for seniors and their families through a holistic approach to wellness and support. Webster defines “holistic” as relating to complete systems rather than to individual parts. This is exactly what we stand for when caring for the whole person – we look at everything that makes them complete and put a plan together to support their wonderful completeness, rather than addressing one or two individual problems that are keeping them from being their best selves and only striving to improve those things.
Heritage at Twin Creeks has created an environment that is recognized for individualized and personalized services, programming, and care. Spacious and well-designed residences provide all of our residents with both comfort and security. Some of the most unique features of our programming and amenities include:
- The focus on holistic wellness, not just assistance with daily life, adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Concierge Medicine where doctors and specialists come to the community and see residents in the privacy of their own home
- Specially Selected, Trained & Certified Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week led by full-time Licensed Nurses
- Personalized Care that allows our team members to accommodate not just resident needs, but special requests
- Three complete meals daily… that residents actually enjoy created by our in house Chef and specially trained culinary team
- Snacks & beverages offered throughout the day, many as a part of engaging, interactive programs and activities
- A full schedule of outings, lectures, artistic & crafting opportunities, shows, and entertainment developed specifically based on our residents’ individual interests
- State-of-the-art Emergency Call System with wireless buttons in each residence, providing an additional level of safety for residents and peace-of-mind for their families
- Private dining room to enjoy with family, friends, and loved ones
- Scheduled transportation to medical and doctors’ visits, shopping, and other errands
What Makes Us Special
Our Seven Dimensions of Wellness are: emotional, intellectual, spiritual, community connections, intergenerational, physical and social engagement. One example is we believe learning and education is a lifelong process and we provide courses, lectures and
Features of Heritage at Twin Creeks
- Minimum rate: $2695/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $3195/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 144336
Location of Heritage at Twin Creeks
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities