Nursing Homes in Bedford County

2 Communities

Pennknoll Village

208 PENNKNOLL ROAD, Everett, PA
$$$$
henrietta62: "I don't even think this facility deserves one star, but that's the least I can give on here. This facility is BEYOND terrible. My mother was there for a couple months and not ONCE did she have dental care done. In fact, the day she was admitted, I placed a brand new unopened toothbrush and brand new toothpaste in and when she left 9 weeks later, it was still untouched. The aides only care about their plans for the weekend and what guy they are going to date next or who is be... (read more)

Donahoe Manor

136 DONAHOE MANOR ROAD, Bedford, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bedford County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bedford County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Bedford County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.