Nursing Homes in Sarpy County

6 Communities

Hillcrest Shadow Lake

1507 East Gold Coast Road, Papillion, NE
$$$$
Claudia: "Hillcrest Shadow Lake is excellent. They’re doing an excellent job and we couldn't be more pleased. It's clean, large, and the staff is all around. I can't say enough good things about it. I couldn't have picked a more pleasant place for my friend. I'm just so pleased she's there and I couldn't think of a nicer environment."

Hillcrest Health & Rehab

1702 Hillcrest Drive, Bellevue, NE
$$$$
Steve: "My mom moved into Hillcrest Health & Rehab and it is very nice. There are a lot of nurses who care for the patients. The place is laid out nicely because there are no stairs anywhere. It's just a flat area. They have gamer rooms, a library, and a snack bar. The staff seems to be good. Right now, my mom is getting physical and occupational therapy four times a day. I haven't had any problems."

Eastern Nebraska Veterans' Home

12505 S 40th St, Bellevue, NE
$$$$
Eastern Nebraska Veterans' Home is an assisted living facility located in Bellevue, Nebraska, near US Highway 75 and close to several local hospitals. Residents and visitors describe the high quality of care at this community and are especially impressed by the nurses and aides. Residents appreciate the close proximity of a bus stop and the organized trips to the surrounding area this facility provides. Visitors also give the community high marks for its amenities, including ... (read more)

Gretna Community Living Center

700 South Highway 6, Gretna, NE
1 review
Concerned Social Worker 7: "Located 15 to 20 miles outside of Omaha, this facility is easy to get to on the Interstate"”and there is adequate parking once you arrive. There's an attached rehab area for both in-patients and out-patients. There are residents who need memory care, but no dedicated memory care services. It's a one-story brick building. It's not modern or glitzy, but it's clean and there are no smells evident. After the entrance is a large dining hall inside, with communal tables and small... (read more)

Papillion Manor

610 SOUTH POLK STREET, Papillion, NE
$$$$
Lying gets you nowhere: "Staff were not friendly especially management! It took quit awhile for call lights to be answered. I spoke with management and they did not seem to care. "

Hillcrest Country Estates

6082 Grand Lodge Ave., Papillion, NE
$$$$
Upset Friend : "A dear friend of mine lives in the grand lodge memory care. This is a beautiful, well maintained, clean and could potentially be the perfect place to reside. With proper management and staffing. Allow me to share my experiences. Upon visits with my friend I have witnessed poor management, no leadership or supervision and poor professionalism, lack of staffing, lazy staff, overworked staff, complete and autre confusion of job titles. During meal times have personall... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sarpy County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 30 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sarpy County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Sarpy County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.