Nursing Homes in Gaylord

2 Communities

Tendercare Gaylord

508 RANDOM LANE, Gaylord, MI
$$$$
anonymous238360: "I was in Tendercare for three weeks for rehab. It was the worst place I've ever stayed. They almost killed me with medication. I told them I was having breathing problems, and I found out that two of my medicines should not have been taken together. The staff was disorganized; when you ring the bell, it took forever for anybody to answer. The food was lousy. The rooms were crowded, and they had two people in a room that could barely fit one."

Otsego Memorial Hospital Ltcu

825 N CENTER ST, Gaylord, MI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gaylord area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Gaylord area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Gaylord area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.