Nursing Homes in Wicomico County

6 Communities

Healthsouth Chesapeake Rehab Home Health

220 TILGHMAN ROAD, Salisbury, MD
1 review
Frank47: "I've been to Healthsouth Chesapeake. The staff was very good as was the atmosphere. They had activities where you could join in with other folks, like singing and playing games, etc. The care was very good, and the doctors came in once or twice a day to check on me. There were also nurses available. "

Deer's Head Center

P.O. Box 2018 351 Deer's Head Hospital Road, Salisbury, MD
$$$$
Limapop: "Wonder old facility, I love the sheer quietness, expanse, and simple technology approach of the facility. If you just need time and space for recovery, this is charming. "

Salisbury Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

200 Civic Avenue, Salisbury, MD
$$$$
Salisbury Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is located in eastern Salisbury, Maryland, just minutes away from the stores and restaurants of Twilley Shopping Center. Residents and their loved ones praise the staff members for being friendly and helpful and appreciate the cleanliness of the property. The facility is pet-friendly and offers several amenities, including lounge areas, a beauty salon, a garden with courtyard and an internet area. Residents say the dining room provi... (read more)

Anchorage Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

105 TIMES SQUARE, Salisbury, MD
$$$$
rejjie: "Care at this facility is very poor. My Aunt and Uncle are patients there. They are neglected and it seems administration is powerless to do anything to fix the problems. My Aunt developed a bad infection and had to be sent to another hospital for treatment. She is left to lie in her own feces and urine. The nurses act like they don't care and some of the aids and nurses talk hateful to the patient. I wouldn't send my dog to this facility and if it was up to me, I'd pul... (read more)

Peninsula Regional Medical Center

100 EAST CARROLL STREET, Salisbury, MD

WICOMICO NURSING HOME

900 BOOTH ST, Salisbury, MD
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wicomico County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wicomico County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Wicomico County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.