Nursing Homes in Mendota

Mendota Lutheran Home

500 6TH STREET, Mendota, IL
$$$$
1 review
SweetieLeice: "The Mendota Lutheran Home is one of three nursing homes in the town of Mendota, Illinois. My great aunt lived at this nursing home for just under six years. She passed away early in 2011. My experience with the nursing home was pretty good, I really appreciated how they treated my great aunt. I usually visited on weekends through much of the year, except during the Winter months. The staff was always great, whether it was helping to take my great aunt for a ride or if w... (read more)

Heritage Manor-mendota

1201 FIRST AVENUE, Mendota, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mendota area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mendota area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Mendota area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.