Nursing Homes in Windham

14 Club Rd, Windham, CT

Apple Rehab Colchester

36 Broadway, Colchester, CT
$$$$
talie: "I want to specifically recognize my Grandmothers nurse Stacy!! As a nurse I have high expectations about the quality of care and the level of expertise that staff will have when caring for my Grandmother. I can feel confident and at peace knowing the Stacy is caring for my Grandmother!! "

Mansfield Center for Nursing

100 Warren Circle, Mansfield, CT
1 review
katieb1: "There are two levels in this center and, if I remember correctly, two wings on each level. The nurses, recreation staff, nursing assistants and even the janitorial staff in each area are very nice. The staff was helpful and quick to respond to residents' requests and call lights. Some rooms are double and some are private, all are very homey and many of the residents have made their rooms look like home. This facility has a lot of activities including bingo and community... (read more)

Norwichtown Rehabilitation

93 West Town Street, Norwich, CT
1 review
mrunnels1913: "Both of my grandmothers stayed at this particular facility. The nurses were nice and treated them with respect, and saw to it that their needs were always met. They both had their own room which was well furnished, homey, and comfortable. The facility offered many services and opportunities to keep my grandmothers active. They had both critical care facilities and an attached apartment-like opportunity so more independent living could occur. They also encouraged family activ... (read more)

Regency Heights Of Norwich

60 Crouch Ave, Norwich, CT
1 review
Caring4820: "Regency Heights is a skilled nursing home and the person that we placed there liked the facility. They also accepted the insurance that we have. They have case management and social works. They have activities and programs available for the residents. The residents are also enjoying the activities. There rooms are congruent, not private, but shared room. "

Pierce Memorial Baptist Home

44 Canterbury Road, Brooklyn, CT
$$$$
"Program provides meals, therapeutic recreation, social supports, exercise, and a barber for older adults and adults with disabilities. Hours: M,W: 10am-4pm."

Regency Heights Of Windham

595 Valley Street, Willimantic, CT

Villa Maria Nursing & Rehab Community, Inc

20 Babcock Ave, Plainfield, CT

Village Manor Health Care

16 WIindsor Ave, Plainfield, CT
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Windham area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Windham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.