Nursing Homes in Cullman County

4 Communities

Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center

420 MAIN STREET NE, Hanceville, AL
1 review
concerned customer: "My mom went to Hanceville for rehab. They did a reasonably good job. The staff was good to my mom, so I don't have any major complaints. "

Woodland Village Health Care Center

1900 OLIVE STREET, Cullman, AL
1 review
Caring106526050: "My mom's doctor recommended some rehabilitation for her there at Woodland Village. It was a fairly good place. My mom had infection in her legs, and they took care of her legs and got her well. The rooms were very old and not very cheerful. Basically, the dining room was just a large room with tables and chairs. They have lots of activities like bingo and sometimes word puzzles wherein you guess the word. They had a Valentine's King and Queen there, and just every other week... (read more)

Cullman Health Care Center

1607 MAIN AVE NE, Cullman, AL

Cullman Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Center

401 ARNOLD STREET N.E., Cullman, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cullman County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cullman County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Cullman County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.