3 Independent Living Communities in Wausau, WI

Also serving communities of Rhinelander.

Applegate Terrace

3001 Westhill Drive, Wausau, WI
Nancy: "Applegate Terrace is a relatively brand-new place, very well kept, and very appealing. So far, everything has been top notch; I do not have any complaints. I was there for a week, and the nursing staff and the assistants were totally fine ... (read more)

Primrose Retirement Community of Wausau

2100 Townline Road, Wausau, WI
Located off County Road North, Primrose Retirement Community of Wausau is surrounded by forests and farmlands in central Wisconsin. Visitors are impressed by the beautiful grounds and bright, airy one- and two-bedroom apartments. The modern... (read more)

Forest Park Village

2901 North 7th Street, Wausau, WI
Gerald5: "I am living at Forest Park Village. It has three levels of care. It is a remodeled hospital. They have three separate buildings here. The one main hospital building is for senior retirement, where I am located. Then next door, there is ass... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wausau area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Wausau area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Wausau area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.