2 Independent Living Communities in Cascade County, MT

Brookdale Great Falls

1104 6th Ave N, Great Falls, MT
Diana119009850: "Brookdale was an excellent facility. The rooms were well-maintained, they tend to paint after somebody moves out, the kitchens were a bit small, but otherwise I was impressed. The manager is very nice. "
Get Pricing

Eagles Manor Apartments

1501 9th Street South, Great Falls, MT
Park633572: "My mother and brother are in Eagles Manor. They have a friendly staff. I like that my mother and brother are happy there and participate in activities. I have been impressed with the staff, and the ones who I have talked to have been infor... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,495 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cascade County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of independent living communities in the Cascade County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Cascade County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.