Assisted Living in Junction City

3 Communities

Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living Residence

500 E 6Th Ave, Junction City, OR
1 review
Caring86441750: "I am in the Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living, and it is fine. The rooms are big, the food is OK, they have a lot of activities, and the staff members are very friendly. "

Nature's Way

92791 Sovern Pl, Junction City, OR
1 review
Anonymous: "I'm very pleased with Nature's Way. I think they're caring and very good. My wife has a room. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 9. Her room is average size but very clean. It has everything you need. She is still getting adjusted to this community, so there aren't any extracurricular activities yet."

Holly Residential Care Center

1075 Irvington Drive, Eugene, OR

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Junction City is $3,495 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Junction City area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Junction City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Junction City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.