Assisted Living in Dublin

11 Communities

The Villas at Bellevue, LLC

903 Bellevue Ave, Dublin, GA
$$$$
Connie: "I really liked The Villas at Bellevue. It was a nice facility. The staff was good, and I was pleased with everything. The grounds were good, and I could walk well on the grass and concrete. I didn't have any problem getting up and down the stairs since it was built nicely. They had a lot of activities likes bingo, games, and church. They also offer transportation to the doctors. The supervisor I met was very nice."

Addington Place of Dublin

212 Fairview Park Drive, Dublin, GA
$$$$
Connie074443: "I visited Benton House. The experience was very good. I had everything good to say about it. The staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. The price was competitive. "
yr

Dublin Place

504 Firetower Road, Dublin, GA
$$$$
Visitor: "I visited Dublin Place; it used to be Sherrington. I was quite impressed with the staff; they were helpful and informative. The director or the person that assisted gave me a lot of information, input, and suggestions. The rooms were beautiful, the only thing that I had a problem we thought that I was concerned with the fact that I had to bring my own furniture and compared to the cost in comparison to the cost that some of the other facilities that provided the furniture. T... (read more)

The Emerald City Lodge

103 Terrace Drive, Dublin, GA
1 review
Visitor: "I toured Emerald City Lodge with the retired educators, and the lady came up to speak to us during one of our meetings, but since it was the first one I toured, I was impressed with this one also because the facility is smaller. The dining area and everything was nice, well set-up. I was impressed with the staff. They talked about the fact that if you move in, you could have keep your own vehicles, and once you're able you can leave whenever you wanted to. The facility is cl... (read more)

Twelve Oaks Senior Living

2000 BELLEVUE ROAD, Dublin, GA
1 review
Dana187422: "We have no complaints with Twelve Oaks. It's very clean. The food is kind of bland, but that is to be expected in an assisted living. The staff is friendly and very accessible. They do have activities, but Philip doesn't participate in any. Twelve Oaks is highly recommended. "

Heritage House

811 BELLEVUE AVENUE, Dublin, GA
$$$$
BRANDON44: "When I went to visit someone and there all I could smell was urine I saw some of the residence actually sitting out saying they were starving and hungry I went to the room to visit with someone and I could hear one of the workers up front screaming at one of the residents which highly highly upset my family and I we went to talk with the woman who owns the place and her response was shrugging her shoulders and saying well I wasn't there so I can't say anything how disrespect... (read more)

Summer Willow at James Place

213 INDUSTRIAL BOULEVARD, Dublin, GA
yr

Greenwood Place Retirement Community

949 West Elm Street, Wrightsville, GA
$$$$
dahs: "Upon visiting it was clean and everything seemed to run smoothly. Unfortunately I found out they are short staffed. They had only one staff working at night. Residents that can care for themselves may do alright. Personally I regret my decision to place a family member there. What you see and hear are not always what it seems"

Tennille Assisted Living

525 NORTH MAIN STREET, Tennille, GA
1 review
catlady2: "The caregivers at this faciluty are genuine. They will go the extra mile for the resident and the family. Residents have some say as to their food,care and any other activities that come about. Thanks to this faciluty I was able to enjoy my dads last days with pleasurable experience. He had alzheimers. "

Treutlen Living Center

611 N 3rd St, Soperton, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dublin area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of assisted living communities in the Dublin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 assisted living communities in the Dublin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.

What to Consider About Assisted Living in Dublin

The folks in Dublin, Ga. refer to it as "The Emerald City" and aim to keep the city "Green and Growing." Seniors, especially those of Irish decent, may enjoy the annual Dublin-Laurens St. Patrick's Festival in March, a tradition for over 30 years.

Seniors will also find seven assisted living facilities within Dublic and four others located in the surrounding area that meets the state's criteria for licensing. According to the Georgia Department of Community Health, these standards are caring for 25 or more patients, having a certified medication aide to oversee the dispensing of medications and providing assistance with bathing, eating, dressing and grooming.

Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Dublin

• The cost of living in Dublin is 17.4 percent lower than the national average and is among the lowest in the region. This coupled with the low cost of assisted living facilities make it an attractive location for seniors on a budget.

• With temperatures that run from the mid-90s in the summer to mid-30s in the winter, Dublin has a comfortable climate that most seniors would find appealing. The one drawback is that the area is prone to severe thunderstorms.

• Dublin is not considered to be a very safe location to settle. It has a violent crime rate that is 27.8 points higher than the national average and a property crime rate that is more than double that of the average U.S. city.

• According to the EPA, the air quality in Dublin is 12 points below the national average. For seniors with respiratory problems, this could be a major consideration.
  • The Dublin area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Fairview Park Hospital, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.

• You normally don't expect a wealth of arts and culture in a small rural town, but Dublin exceeds expectations. The Dublin Laurens Arts Council hosts a variety of musical performances throughout the year, and the city itself hosts numerous art exhibits and festivals.

Paying for Assisted Living in Dublin

Average Monthly Costs

Cities in Georgia

$4,000.00 US
$2,793.00 Warner Robins
$2,716.00 Macon
$2,500.00 Perry
$1,997.00 Dublin

Assisted Living costs in Dublin start around $1,997 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.

It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Dublin and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.

Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Dublin

The state of Georgia provides two Medicaid waiver programs to help its senior citizens pay for assisted living facilities. They are the Community Care Service Program (CCSP) and Service Options Using Resources in a Community Environment (SOURCE). Both programs are limited and subject to availability.

Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Georgia page.

More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living

• Veterans Benefits
  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Long-Term Care Insurance
  • Reverse Mortgage

For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Georgia page.

Free Assisted Living Resources in Dublin

Dublin and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.

Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Dublin

Dublin-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Georgia are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Georgia page for more information about these laws.