How can a kinesiologists help with my bone marror issues?

I have been dx with Chiari Malformation. I have suffered with migraine, neck and head pain for years. My last episode has now lasted 10 days!! I have been seeing a kinesiologist who has prescribed herbs for what he says I have bone and bone marrow issues. Does anyone know of the relationship between any of these issues? Does anyone have any knowledge that kinesiology works???

Chiari malformations are structural defects in the cerebellum of the brain. It is caused by increased pressure on the cerebellum from a malformed skull bone. This causes symptoms like poor balance, loss of coordination, dizziness, weakness, numbness, visual changes, and headache. Treatment of this condition includes surgery to fix the malformation, or symptoms can sometimes be managed with medications.

Since you have such pain and symptoms, I understand why you would see a kinesiologist for relief. Kinesiology is the study of human movement, performance, and function. Kinesiology is used by physical and occupational therapy, as well as sport and exercise medicine. They work with individuals with disabling conditions to assist in regaining their optimal physical function. They focus on: 1) Health Promotion 2) Physical fitness 3) Rehabilitation 4) Ergonomics

Since you have such pain, I think that you should give kinesiology a try. Hopefully, they can help you find a way to live more comfortably and with better function.

Regarding the herbs, you can tell the kinesiologist that this makes you uncomfortable, and see if they can help explain what the herbs do and their possible side effects. I would also ask where the herbs are made, as if they are made in foreign countries, there may be issues with contamination.