Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

7350 Dairy Road, Zephyrhills, FL, 33540

Reviews of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Average Rating:

JillO September 01, 2011

I recently had the good fortune of placing my father with this facility. My father fell and broke his hip back in May of 2011. He had been placed with two other nursing facilities in the area which did not give him the level of care that he deserved. I found Zephyrhills Heath and Rehab Center and he became a resident in July of this year. My father had several medical problems before the fall and after the fall he became quite ill. These people at Zephyrhills Heath treated my Father with the utmost care, he received great medical attention from a fine Doctor there at the center and they were very vigilant to put him in the hospital if the need arose. The entire staff, the nurses, the CNA's, the Admissions Director down to the Chaplain are there to give your loved one their direct attention and caring. I'm sorry to say I lost my father in August 2011, but in his passing he was given the dignity, and caring he deserved. I can not say enough good things about these people and this facility. I dearly loved my Father and I can honestly say, I couldn't have found a better place for him to live out the last days of his life. I am an only child and my Father was all I had left in this world for a parent. I was basically alone in his passing but felt that I was in the midst of family because of the love that was shown to me and my Father from everyone at Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center. If you need a place for someone you love.....this is it.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Zephyrhills, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center