Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C

Overview of Ratings

3.8

November 20, 2013

By an appreciative son

My Mom is a resident on a long term unit and she LOVES it there. All the staff from the nurses, CNA's, food service, Activity and even the housekeepers know my Mom by name. They are all very attentive, caring and compassionate. One of the CNA's even gave her a very touching gift on her birthday. It amazes me how they keep smiling and working so hard after watching them have to interact with some very disrespectful and rude family members! Harris Hill is a very, very special place.

August 21, 2013

By Jilleane

We place out mother in law at Harris Hills Nursing Facility because they had such a high rating. But the place was actually a dump. My mother-in-law was in the skill nursing section and the place was pitiful. They did not shower her. They did not clean her clothes. They wouldn't change her. When I took her to the bathroom, their alarm went off, then my husband who was sitting on the bed, jumped up to see what the alarm was. But that alarm went off for 22 minutes and nobody responded. There was hole on the floor of her room that I tripped on twice and the only reason she didn't was because she couldn't get her wheelchair on that side of the bed. Her clothes on her closet were thrown on the floor. The people in there were not being cared for. I had used the restroom upfront and there was so much urine on the floor that my shoes got stuck on the floor. We could've taken her out of there and they wouldn't even know that she's gone. She's totally blind and we couldn't understand why she lost 25 pounds. Nobody was helping her to eat. So, by the time she got the fork on to her mouth, there was no food on it. They'd leave her in the dining room for an hour and an hour and a half. They wouldn't let her be in her room. The one nurse we met, everybody else were aids, was very snippy and they didn't know anything. They didn't know who her doctor was. They didn't know she was supposed to do rehab. Her hand had closed up. I went ballistic when I was in there. We were there on a 5:00 o'clock on a Friday night and at 1:00 o'clock in the morning. I said: "Your mother is going to move out of there if that's the last thing I ever do".

June 25, 2012

By johnrbet

This was a absolutely wonderful retirement residence. They had an abundant and caring staff and took very good care of our aunt. They had plenty of space to for us to have family parties and "get togethers" with her, of which we had many. The residences were spacious and very well kept, and located in a nice suburban area. I am glad she had her final days at such a nice place, when she could no longer take care of herself.The workers were incredibly patient and understanding. A funny story was how auntie would put her coat on and wait outside her room for the bus, even though this was inside the building. It became such a problem, that the orderlies had to quietly place her coat in another closet. They were so good to her! They also have very decent nearby medical services would highly recommend Harris Hill for elder care and rehabilitation.

April 16, 2012

By jmarran

In the United States, sometimes there is a negative connotation when people think about a skilled nursing facility, but when my friend Keith was a patient at Harris Hill, I saw first hand that not all nursing homes are created equally. Whether it was the personal attention given to him as he began his rehabilitation, the friendly staff, or the clean and professional environment, the experience at Harris Hill was a positive one to be certain. Because of this high quality of care afforded to him, he was able to recover almost completely in the time he stayed there. Even today, though he isn't a resident, he still continues his rehab on an outpatient basis. The commitment to care is what makes Harris Hill the best choice for elder care that I have witnessed.

March 31, 2012

By Stu

My mother has been living in the Care Unit at Harris Hill since September, 2010. The care in this facility is tremendous. It is a secured unit of approximately 52 people. There is plenty of nursing staff, aides, recreation staff and a social worker on daily. If my mother or I have concerns, it is always taken care of in a timely fashion. The staff is always pleasant and caring towards my mother and I . There are lots of social events for the residents and families. The actual facility is always clean and cheerful. I am very pleased with our choice for Mom's difficult care decision.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C

Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C is a nursing home in Williamsville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C