Reviews of Arbor Trace

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Arbor Trace
Posted by Bart2 August 10, 2015

My mom was at Arbor Trace. It was extremely good. The nursing staff and the care were excellent. Even helping her move back into her home was good. She was in a private room with an easy chair, a telephone, a working desk, a private bathroom, and a bed. They had activities everyday like bingo, outings, movies, and get-togethers. She was very comfortable there. The food was good.

Arbor Trace
Posted by panpan April 24, 2012

My mother and I visited Arbor Trace's assisted living facility several weeks ago, to see a family friend who was recuperating from a bad fall. The friend was staying in the assisted living portion of Arbor Trace until she was well enough to return to her residence. My impressions of Arbor Trace were mostly positive. The facilities appeared to be clean and well-maintained. Several of the common areas were named after local attractions. There was a small movie theatre named after the former Tivoli movie house that many residents at Arbor Trace probably remember fondly. The dining halls and community room appeared to be nicely appointed. We didn't see a lot of people around, but that could have been because of the time of day we visited, which was early afternoon. I think that most of the residents are in the nursing home section of the facility, and we did not go into that area. Our friend was doing well, and seemed to like it there, all things considered. I thought her room was a bit sparse, but maybe that was because she was there only for a temporary stay. I think if she had moved in permanently, she would have selected a larger room. The staff we interacted with were friendly, and were very courteous about not interrupting our visit. The person at the front desk had to call around to verify that our friend was there and where she was staying, however, which I thought was odd. I would give Arbor Trace a good rating overall from what I saw during the visit.

Medicare Ratings