Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont

2051 Pottery Ave., Port Orchard, WA, 98366

Reviews of Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont

bananaman August 21, 2012

When I entered the facility it seemed to be a nice place. The staff was courteous, and they were very helpful, and seemed to be giving my grandmother a good experience. The place was a little noisy, but it was perfectly quiet in the room my grandma was in. I was a little surprised that my grandma had to share a room with another woman, but it was perfectly private with a curtain in between their sections. The room mate was a little rude, which made my grandma's experience less than perfect, but it wasn't that bad. There were no bad smells in the facility, and no chemical smells either. I was never bothered by any mentally ill patients, nor was my grandmother. My grandmother died 2 weeks after being admitted to the facility, to no fault of the staff, and I believe they gave her a good last 2 weeks of her life. She would have been happy to have lived there longer.

JonG. June 16, 2012

My mothers disease is a very debilitating neurological disorder and is extremely difficult to care for. She has lost her control of her muscles and moves constantly. Also she has difficulty eating and will choke if not fed, and lost her speech capability. Regardless Stafford Suites has taken extraordinary care of my mom. They have a great facility, that has a full care gym, beautiful garden and courtyard and in house doctor offices, a calm atmosphere not just for the patients but for the families as well. They also have a great staff. My mom lost her MP3 player we had bought her for her birthday. The staff after not finding it within 3 days went out and actually bought her a higher quality one, even though they weren't really at fault. My experience with Stafford Suites has been almost entirely positive and would recommend them to another family in a similar situation.

Rosie Atkinson July 20, 2011

The Ridgemont Terrace nursing home is now called Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont.

I was referred to Stafford Healthcare for physical therapy after a fall. My husband is currently in long term care there. A wonderful place to live and to visit.

From Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont

Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont provides 24 hour, comprehensive long term nursing and restorative care with the highest standards of quality and performance. Our dedicated team provides comprehensive healthcare services administered by highly trained medical professionals, including nurses, therapists, caregivers and support staff. Working with your doctor, they will design a personalized program of care to meet your individual needs.

Features of Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont