Summerhill

500 STANLEY STREET, Perry, GA, 31069

Reviews of Summerhill

Brenda98856050 December 18, 2014

My mother had to go to Summerhill because she fell. The facility was OK. However, most of the people there were kind of zombie-like, and my mom wasn’t getting the stimulation as far as the quality of life that we thought she needed. Her room was always cold. They didn't have it to where she could adjust the heat to where she would feel comfortable. She just was not really happy or comfortable there. The place was clean. They seemed to have kept the patients clean. They did keep her from falling. My mother did not like the food. However, the staff was nice. They were as nice as they possibly could be. They weren't overly accommodating. They were OK.

Caring76194350 December 13, 2013

Several years ago, I was a guardian for an aunt and I went with her at Summerhill Senior Living. The facility is very nice and very pleasant. It's clean. It smelled good and all of her needs were met. I like the convenience for me. My aunt was pleased with the food. The apartments were okay, but my aunt is in their skilled nursing care.

About Summerhill

Summerhill is a nursing home in Perry, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Summerhill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Summerhill

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Summerhill