Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

135 Ellis Ave, Norwood, MA, 02062

Reviews of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

July 09, 2014

By Tola

Beautiful grounds and common rooms. Clean. Lots of emphasis on the grounds...not enough on the patients. We had to remove our family member quickly. If your family member is independent and can advocate for him/herself it may work. My family member could not and needed assistance with several functions. This help wasn't available. Once we moved elsewhere our family member was taken care of with real compassion. Thus we realized what long term care looks like and are thrilled with our move. At this point I wouldn't give Ellis even a one star but that seems to be the lowest so there it is.

July 11, 2012

By AlexandriaJackson

My grandmother has been a resident in the assisted living center a few times. Sometimes it is just temporary due to her need for rehab after surgeries or injuries. We can not say anything negative about her care at Ellis. She was treated with the utmost respect. I have CNA experience myself, and was very pleasantly surprised by the care and compassion I saw at Ellis. Everyone was treated with dignity and my grandmother was thrilled with how private everything was kept.

Features of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual

About Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The is a nursing home in Norwood, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The