Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

410 West Benton, Monett, MO, 65708

Reviews of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

October 06, 2013

By Minnie Mouse

Was considering placing a family member here until I visited. Very run down. Recent painting in some areas could not hide how poorly maintained the facility is. Ceiling actually peeling away, ready to fall in some areas. Have large shower/bathing rooms but not one of the several tubs in the facility worked nor were there any plans to get them fixed, from speaking with staff. One bathroom had tiles and drywall falling down. Food did not look very appetizing and I noticed that residents that obviously needed help eating were not given that help, were taken from the dining area without any staff helping them to eat; most had most of their meal still on the plate. Staffing seemed out of proportion to the number of residents, hectic atmosphere. Nurses looked anxious, when I tried to ask questions staff really seemed flustered, ill prepared to talk or address concerns. Male residents not shaved, for several days it appeared in some cases. Soiled (i.e.urine, or worse) residents. Strong " smells" in facility. We elected to put our family member elsewhere, even though we have to drive a lot farther to see them.

May 16, 2013

By merida1

when visiting for a poss family member placement, I found the building to be very run down, water spots indicating leaks throughout. asked about it and was told that leaks are an ongoing problem!? staffing seemed very bad, very hectic. not a calm, welcoming atmosphere at all. one lpn and three assistants for over 40 people. the patients looked ill kept, dirty, men not shaved. wheelchair patients just parked and left in hallways with nothing to do, some were visibly wet (urinated on themselves), smell of bowel movement. ultimately decided to place my family member elsewhere.

July 27, 2011

By Weezer_43

The facility is the cleanest facility I have ever been in. My husband is there and I could not ask for better care from ALL the staff. They are friendly, courteous and compassionate. We are getting ready to bring him home Aug. 18. My questions have been answered very well by the staff and therapy departments. I would also like to say that Caring.Com is played a major role in my decision by the people who answered questions, gave advice and had been there in my position before and how they handled it. Thanks to everyone

Features of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Monett, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation