Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

410 EASTWOOD AV, Manteca, CA, 95336

Reviews of Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

justamy23 September 20, 2012

Seeing my great grandmother no longer able to care for herself was hard. My personal experience was not the best. The nurses seemed too busy to ever help. The facility appeared clean but it also depended on the staff. At the time there were not many nursing homes available so we did what we could to help her as her health quickly deteriorated.

psniteowl August 01, 2010

Stay away from this nursing home.

I feel the level of care given is very low. They say my mom is tired and put her to bed in the afternoon, but then don't get her up for dinner. She was eating breakfast and lunch in the dinning room, but dinner in her room. I had to tell them I wanted her in the dinning room for dinner too. I had my mom at other places that knew her name and used it all the time, they don't seem to; the other places would come to the rooms and visit with them or when she was in hall in her wheelchair, they would always say "Hi", the caregivers here don't even seem to see the residents as they sit in their chairs in the hall. This type of care would mean all the difference.

About Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Manteca, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center