PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood

Overview of Ratings

2.6

November 05, 2013

By Sharon34

We had to place Mom-in-law at Azura for rehab because the other nursing home we've gone to before, was under renovation. Their facility was top notch but the staff is a big zero. The facility is like a luxury hotel and the room is gorgeous. The staff is horrible and we had to fight tooth and nail for her rehab. It was miserable. She was there for 5 weeks.

September 27, 2013

I went to Azura Rehab. I chose this nursing home because it was right across the street from where I live. I also heard about it from people and they were saying that it was a good facility. The living environment wasn't that bad. Food there was not the finest quality. The staff was helpful though a little unorganized. They did have the usual activities for their patients. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied with their rehab service. Overall, my experience was all right.

Features of PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood

PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood is a nursing home in Lakewood, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of PowerBack Rehabilitation Lakewood