The Bell Minor Home

2200 OLD HAMILTON PLACE NE, Gainesville, GA, 30507

Reviews of The Bell Minor Home

Joan30 September 25, 2013

The staff at Bell Minor just left my mother-in-law in one area with a TV and I talked to them about that. I told them that there must be some kind of activity she could do. They told me that they have activities, but I have never seen them do anything. Maybe they have some activities for some people who are responsive. When we visited her there, we need to push her wheelchair around and take her for a walk. I think they should do some activities because they are expensive. I would not recommend this place.

lisa-2 April 15, 2009

My loved one stayed here

This is the worst place for your loved one. They do not take care of them. They will sometimes get them out of bed. They sit in theie own poop and urine all day. They do not get the proper care as far as what they are suppose to eat or drink. They will fall and you will never know it. They are given Meds. that will knock them out so that they will not be a bother to the staff. They do NOT get taken care of at all. Have to stay on them 24/7 to get them to do anything.

About The Bell Minor Home

The Bell Minor Home is a nursing home in Gainesville, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Bell Minor Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Bell Minor Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: